Pre-Cycle Diet & Workout of 6'2 140# Guy

SlimShady403

The Gifted One
Body Info:

6'2 135-140# 29-30" waist // skinny as a rail
No Cycles to date: Have taken past advice to attempt to gain up to at least 150 beforehand.

Been trying for over 3 yrs to gain
Lost self-confidence and am terrified of the gym, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing when I do go!

Here goes:

Breakfast
- Fruit (one piece)
- Bowl of Oatmeal (2 pkgs of Peaches and Cream flavor)
- 4 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 1 Slice of Wheat Bread
- A few slices of Hillshire Farm Sausage

Lunch
- Couple of Burgers / McDonalds
- Large Bowl of Soup from the SoupMan in New York City
- Bread
- A drink

Dinner
- Whatever I can get my hands on, but a regular decent meal.

Workout Routine (now that I stopped going to gym):

- 50 Push ups
- 100 Sit ups

No growth then, no growth now... and my test levels were level and normal - posted on another thread from a year ago.

Are you serious?

You've been a member for over three years and you call that a diet, and push ups and sit ups a work out routine?

Take a look in the Diet forum...you need calories.

Hire a personal trainer....most of them are idiots but they may be able to show you how to lift...you may get lucky.

wtf is "one piece" of fruit?

Ok, so what you really need to do now is start fitting in a meal between breakfast and lunch, one between lunch and dinner...and then some dessert. Also, pls post your age cause i'm guessing you're about 16 and i don't want to be wrong with advice. But you need to eat more and you need to lift to get big. Push-ups and sit-ups are for endurance training..they aren't going to make you too big, especially at 100 a day as i can do that in one set.

Conclusion..EAT and start lifting compound exercises. And post your age

keep the high cal food inthere though, just add good food too it. keep eating mcdonalds if you want. those dlb cheeseburgers have over 400 kcal a piece!

you have little bodyfat as it and are unlikely to put on much more SO EAT!!!

im not sure the bulking primer is what this guy needs. ive bulked up skinny guys like this and harris benedict goes right out the fuking window.

start with 5000 calories a day like this:

meal 1
2 cups dry oatmeal
1.5 cup whole milk
2 serv muscle milk
1 fruit

meal 2
shake
2 cups whole milk
2 scoops optimum whey
1 yogurt
1 banana

meal 3 mcdonalds

3 double cheese burgers

meal 4

2 cups whole milk
2 serv opt whey
1 yogurt
1 banana

meal 5

2 chicken breasts
2 cups pasta
2 cups tomato sauce

go spend a couple bucks on a "seniors multivitamin" they have no iron take two a day.

there that diet is over 5000 kcal and super easy to eat. it SHOULD get you over 140 atleast before you need more food.

you dont NEED powders and supps but they will help you get the calories and protien down. if you want you can eat 5 eggs instead of muscle milk for breakfast and 4 more cups of milk instead of the ON whey.

Get the fuck into the gym! wear baggy sweats, whatever! i started benching 95 lbs for 4 reps when i was 19! do you think i felt cool or big or anything but weak and small? most of us start small, few are freaks. if you want to be big you have to WORK FOR IT!!!

if you need more help feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
Tafman said:
ur at 140, and want to get to 150 before cycling? LOL I can do that in one day

i know lol. really illustrates the differences in us when i can gain 5lbs of water a day just by eating what i want (about 4000cal lots of carbs) and kids like this have a hard time stuffing down 2K calories

at the same time i would probobly kill for his midsection and working towards it has me fantasizing about food and lethargic as fuck.

Aczech, if I was 16, then I would have been 18 when joining this forum. I just turned 27.

Aczech said:
wtf is "one piece" of fruit?

Ok, so what you really need to do now is start fitting in a meal between breakfast and lunch, one between lunch and dinner...and then some dessert. Also, pls post your age cause i'm guessing you're about 16 and i don't want to be wrong with advice. But you need to eat more and you need to lift to get big. Push-ups and sit-ups are for endurance training..they aren't going to make you too big, especially at 100 a day as i can do that in one set.

Conclusion..EAT and start lifting compound exercises. And post your age

damn bro, 27! Let's get this shit in gear. No drugs, no booze, and more food. You may have a medical condition that is keeping you from gaining weight. It may be best to go see a doctor and get a blood work-up. Possibly you have naturally low levels of test or an over-active thyroid or something. If you can't eat more and gain weight, i'd see a doc.

Tafman said:
ur at 140, and want to get to 150 before cycling? LOL I can do that in one day

If I was 140 I would kill myself, imagine how weak you would be...no offence against original poster but coudn't an average size woman take on a guy who is 140lbs ?

I mean imagine being beaten up by a woman...you would just have to kill yourself!

Get a life...

Dude, that was way insensitive... It's not like I asked to be this size. I have been a contributing member of this board for some while now, so if you don't have anything positive today, please stay off my threads...

Lucky13 said:
If I was 140 I would kill myself, imagine how weak you would be... coudn't an average size woman take on a guy who is 140lbs ?

I mean imagine being beaten up by a woman...you would just have to kill yourself!

Why would you want to be in a fight with a female anyway?

My Test Labs

Tests: (1) FreeTestoste (Loi-2991-8)

! TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL ------ 826 NG/DL-----------241-827
! ALBUMIN ----------------------- 4.4 G/DL -----------3.7-5.1
! SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN
------------------------------------39 NMOL/L --------- 7-50
! TESTOSTERONE FREE------------189 PG/ML --------34-194
! TESTOSTERONE FREE AND WEAKLY B
------------------------------------381 NG/DL----------- 84-402

Now What...???

You are what i'm sure you've read...the Ectomorph. I was too amigo. I have less than seven inch wrists now..and they used to be smaller. i'm over 6 feet as well. When i started working out, i was less than 150 lbs. It's a struggle, i know. It's hard to up the calorie intake as your body just isn't used to eating alot. It'a hard to hit the gym when you're benching a bar with 10lbs weights on the side whille your nearly 20 years old. That's where I was. It's a long, tough road for us. We wren't born big and just touch the weight room and grow. It's merely science though. You make sure you're getting around 8 hours of sleep, EVERY night. You eat as much as you can in 6 meals a day. And you have to hit the gym, no matter how embarrassing it first is, trust me. In three years, with some time off in there, i'm up to over 200lbs now and much healthier looking. And as for lifts, significantly more than just 10lbs on each side of the bench.

"it's mind of matter, you don't and it won't matter"

"pain is weakness leaving the body"

"only easier day was yesterday"

You've got to push, and push some more. You need to overtrain to know that you've trained enough and you learn you're bodies limits. You've got to be dedicated and WANT to workout. It's like a fucking fix for me now, I have to get in the gym, too many days away and I get all stir crazy.

Good luck bro, just push hard, eat and sleep.

Slim, Don't freak out man
I was 5'4" 126 going into the MC. force fed by my beloved DI every time I stepped into the chow line 2x portions. Got out 10 lbs heavier with a shattered foot. Stepped into a YMCA. Back then hired a gym rat who's still my friend to this day, and on that 1st memorable day squated 45 lb bar, bench 45 lb bar, went home didn't train for 3 days because I couldn't move. Jump 22 yrs. Bench 365, Squat 565 on a light day, currently 213 lbs. Biggest advice I can give you bro, is to eat alot. Good food not shit (empty calories are just that) Nutrition is the key to growth ( Although a little juice here and there helps), till you want to puke. You have to train your stomach like you should be training your body.
Above all stop the bullshit with your workouts, Get back to the Gym, Lift heavy, and Grow.

Back