Pregnyl vs Provigil HCG ?

What is the difference between the Tylenol brand of acetaminophen and the Walgreen's brand of acetaminophen?

Both say hcg but are different prices. What is the difference between the two?

Some of the price difference will be based on the location where it was made due to the costs of doing business there. Drugs made in the US are usually more expensive than drugs made in India, for example, due to personnel costs, taxes, price of electricity, etc. You have to consider if both sources are trustworthy and if both sources are equal in cleanliness and quality. If they are, then go cheaper. If one is better than the other, then you have to decide if the better is worth the increased price. Then you also have to take into account if you prefer to buy drugs from a specific country due to whatever reason (or not buy from a specific country for whatever reason).

But for the most part, it is like what Mega implied - there really is no difference.

when i find something i like (which works) i dont really care to switch. no reason to. so i stick with pregnyl.

in reality they are all the same just make sure its legit. to do so, you need to reconstitute the HCG and drop a few drops on a home pregnancy test (yes, a female pregnancy test) because natural HCG is produced by pregnant women.

funny story, i got some HCG and got some pregnancy test to check if its legit and all of a sudden my girlfriend knocks on my door. i quickly put it in my closet and forgot about it. a few days later she finds 3 POSITIVE home pregnancy tests...

needless to say, gill had a lot of `splaning to do

I am currently testing out Eurogil, which is an HCG. If it keeps the boys as plump as the others I have used, I am going to stick with it. It is about the same price (a little cheaper, but insignificantly so), but it comes in a vial instead of an ampule. I value amps because they are harder to make and therefor forgers will not use them...but I personally HATE amps. They scare me when I need to break them (yes, I know I have nothing to be afraid of...but my mind screams "why are you breaking glass, you idiot!"). I only ever had one ampule turn into a shattered mess on me in the hundreds I have opened. But a vial will remove an irrational worry and therefor I want it. :)

But only if it works as well, and I am giving myself a month to find out.

Yep, the boys have stayed plump...so it is a win! HCG in a vial from EP and PSL!

Switched a few weeks ago from my doctor prescribed hcg (which has been frozen and unfrozen several times due to relocation) to EP's Eurigil hcg. I think my script HCG has been damaged because when I switched to EP's brand...I noticed they are now much firmer and more plump. It's been a while since I've seen how big they are naturally....but I feel like they could be bigger now. My new girlfriend has complimented the size of my grapes several times.

My wife was complaining about the shrinkage when I went on TRT. Reading here (where all the good knowledge can easily be found - thank you steroidology!) I found out that was normal. I also found out the super cheap HCG fixes it. I started on Pregnyl and now use Provigil and both work equally well.

Like I said before, with the price being almost identical you have to decide which you prefer, using an ampule or a vial. Amps scare me still each time I crack them open, so the vial makes me happy.

Back