Prescribed ANDROGEL for TRT

confusedTRT

Due to naturally low Test level 176ng, my DR. prescribed me Androgel. I have been on it for a month and haven't noticed anything. No increased energy, nothing. The Androgel was supposed to be a bridge until the Injections of Test begin as my DR was ordering the shots. Now my DR reported to me that he can not get TEST injections. He claims they are unavailable due to manufacturing being ceased. I find that hard to believe. I want to get the Androgel out of the house as I have kids. Does this DR sound like he is full of $hit? Can anyone provide names of TEST manufacturers in the US.

it dont work, jump on 10 days of 1k IU of hcg and then nolvadex for 25 days dosed at 20 mg ED....that will bump up ur levels and you will be good after 2 more months of your natural test levels re starting

Androjell is a joke bro. I cant believe that Test production has ceased the World over. I would look for a better Dr.
Good luck and let us know.

Due to naturally low Test level 176ng, my DR. prescribed me Androgel. I have been on it for a month and haven't noticed anything. No increased energy, nothing. The Androgel was supposed to be a bridge until the Injections of Test begin as my DR was ordering the shots. Now my DR reported to me that he can not get TEST injections. He claims they are unavailable due to manufacturing being ceased. I find that hard to believe. I want to get the Androgel out of the house as I have kids. Does this DR sound like he is full of $hit? Can anyone provide names of TEST manufacturers in the US.

that Dr. is totally full of shit....i just got shots prescribed to me at the end of May, and Walgreens had it....i know they have Walgreens all over the US, if thats where u live, so hes a liar....and apparently thinks you arent that bright...i hate some people:shoot:

stop making them lol. had to order them lmao. they are prescribed. wtf is he talking about

Back