Primo Does Or Does Not Shut Down Hpta At 100mg A Week??

Hey Satch i'll answer this in my own opinion - No it will not "Shut you down" however there will be a suppresion of natural test - I can't give an accurate stat of how much but for a bridge it would be fine.

And for the people 100 mg keeps you in a constant state of anabolism. I personally don't follow the practice but many have used with much success.

Hope that helps

satchboogie said:
would love to see some studies..
i saw some studies in the past.. anybody?

On Primo I haven't seen any studies like that, on Var ....yes, it caused suppression on as little as 10mg/day.....I'll see what I can find.

Anything will suppress you. Especially when you are already shut down.

You lost this argument at elite satch........give it up and take it like a man.Or are you gonna post this at every board on the net in the hope that you "might" just find something to take back there.Whatever roid you take as a bridge WILL shut you down to some extent.If you`re so eager to prove to the world how good primo is bro,run a bridge yourself,get tested and post the results.

So-Solid said:
Do you still have it bro.......wouldnt mind taking a look at it.

Oxandrolone causes significant suppression at 15mg ED within 5 days:

from: http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

...Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 ± 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 ± 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 ± 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3)...

eg0895923003.gif

Figure 3. Total androgen concentration. Total serum T (hatched portion) and OX (black portion) concentrations in five young men on days 0, 3, and 5. *, T decreased significantly from days 0 and 3 to day 5 (P < 0.05).

It's hard to find studies on primo, since it's not used for medical reasons here in the US

JohnnyB

Back