Primo E

1badmofo

Shit that I say -------->
I have 5 grams of Primo E powder, trying to decide what concentration to make it at, I know most labs are 100mg/ml. I would like to make it stronger, but don't want it to crash and have to fix it etc. I see Dialtone has recipes for 200mg and 250, but not sure if he has done either of those himself. What do you guys recommend?

see I wasn't sure about the pain issue. Is primo painful? I've only had pain issues with test prop. I'm thinking about making it at 125mgs/ml, that way I could inject 2ml twice per week for 500mg a week. If this brews up fine I might order more powder and run it higher and longer, not sure yet.

see I wasn't sure about the pain issue. Is primo painful? I've only had pain issues with test prop. I'm thinking about making it at 125mgs/ml, that way I could inject 2ml twice per week for 500mg a week. If this brews up fine I might order more powder and run it higher and longer, not sure yet.

for me primo has always been pretty painful.. not going in but the next day is pretty sore.. still well worth it.. dont quote me on this but i believe its from the heavy molecular weight.. which is also why its hard to make it in higher doses.. only so much can fit in a ml.. could be wrong though.. im sure dtone will have an answer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. Well, I got excited and had some time so I brewed it up 125mgs/ml,
50%EO and 50% CSO, 5% BA, 12% BB. Everything went smooth and quick, just took a little heat and swirling the beaker to dissolve. It's still cooling so I hope it holds as is. I'll report back on the injects, but not gonna run it for a while, just cruising on low dose test for a few weeks. I am fucking excited to run Primo for the first time. Never could afford it until my powder source started carrying it. I will be running Test with it, should I run 500mgs primo for 10 weeks, or get some more and run like 750 for 13 weeks?

Last edited:
I hope this turns out good because damn that is so much cheaper than UGLs. I said fuck it and I decided to end my cruise early and I took a shot of 1ml Primo E mixed with 1ml GP Test Cyp250 today, just to see how it goes. I'll probably just be running 500mg Test Cyp and 500mg Primo E for 10 weeks, nice and simple first run with Primo.

never made primo bro-hope it all goes well-you should try and shoot 1ml of the primo by itself-if it doesnt hurt make a small batch of 250 and see how it goes

I've been on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 250mg p/wk and I added Primo this week. I am going 800mg p/wk. I plan to run it for 12 weeks and add anavar last 6 weeks. Good Luck with the homebrew, I want to create my own soon also.

I hope this turns out good because damn that is so much cheaper than UGLs. I said fuck it and I decided to end my cruise early and I took a shot of 1ml Primo E mixed with 1ml GP Test Cyp250 today, just to see how it goes. I'll probably just be running 500mg Test Cyp and 500mg Primo E for 10 weeks, nice and simple first run with Primo.

I have a UG Primo at 200mg/ml, its sore for a few hours after inject and a little tender the next day but nothing I cant deal with.

I have 5 grams of Primo E powder, trying to decide what concentration to make it at, I know most labs are 100mg/ml. I would like to make it stronger, but don't want it to crash and have to fix it etc. I see Dialtone has recipes for 200mg and 250, but not sure if he has done either of those himself. What do you guys recommend?

never made primo bro-hope it all goes well-you should try and shoot 1ml of the primo by itself-if it doesnt hurt make a small batch of 250 and see how it goes

I will inject it by itself next time, just wanted to cut it the first time just in case it kicks my ass like a couple of the prop shots did.

Back