Primo enan

NYCEE said:
Im going to give it a shot... I have 12 grams on the way. Ill make 250mg/ml 2/20 and run a gram a week for 12 weeks.

Please post the recipe for this concentration

thanks

What is bb? ba?
I'm sorry i have never brewed my own gear.
I am a newb when it comes to this.

I'm also interested in Primo...........Are your numbers based on a 10 gram conversion? If so, how many ml's will this produce and how many mg per 10ml bottle does that give you? I'm really interested in doing some Primoboline. I've heard its one of the best.....................thanks in advance NYCEE

Westcoastmuscle1 said:
I'm also interested in Primo...........Are your numbers based on a 10 gram conversion? If so, how many ml's will this produce and how many mg per 10ml bottle does that give you? I'm really interested in doing some Primoboline. I've heard its one of the best.....................thanks in advance NYCEE

I made 15 g's. A 10G conversion would be the following:

10G Powder
23.7 Ml oil
.8 ml BA
8.00 ml BB

This will yield 40 ml'c of 250 mg/ml primo enan.

That is great news. Less voluminous injects. Why do you think primo isn't typically made at this concentration? I think more people would use it if it was. We could be looking at a trend depending on your results.

I always wondered why they make primo depot at 100mg/ml, never made sense to me. Well i should have some reults in a few weeks, i honestly feel tighter and fuller lately, but i dont want to jump to any conclusions as ive only ran 2 weeks of shots.

Back