Primo! Tren-like results

Lookin massive and vascular as shit mike. This is a good thread, I have yet to try primo but look forward to trying it in the future. The cost of it has held me back.

Please note I've been at this for over 35 years and have muscle memory, been 245 and pretty lean 10% BF and been 6% at 206. With that stated, I was 207 beginning of cycle and now 235lbs.

207 to 235 in 10 weeks and full 6 pack showing ;-)

hey bro did you take any befor and after pics, and pics through the weeks? souds bloody brill.

CFM got huge and lean.

Had to bump this because it is an important thread. I am stocked up myself with nearly 24 weeks of pinnacle primo, running 1g a week. Like CFM said, the results without the sides. Great for older guys or guys with med issues.

The pinnacle primo, in particular, easy easy to inject large doses with no pip.

Everytime I researched primo...Lots have said that they like masteron over the primo...Just wish i knew which one is really the "winning" combo. Really like to see how your primo works out mike. Keep us updated like always

Everytime I researched primo...Lots have said that they like masteron over the primo...Just wish i knew which one is really the "winning" combo. Really like to see how your primo works out mike. Keep us updated like always

Lots do love masteron over Primo, but I believe it because of the dosage. You can get results with much less Mast than Primo. Issue is, with 800 min of Primo you well get THE results you want. If you can't get that amount, then Mast is a good option. Lot's use Mast with Tren as well, so no need for Primo if you can run that combo.

i have followed cfm's lead and am on a very similar cycle. im on week 8 of my 30 week cycle of primo at 1g. i am also stacking it with 60mg of tbol and 750mg of test e. the results are astonishing so far! i started at 190lb and 10%bf to 197lb and 9%bf.....this is a BIG gain for me,im 5'7. i expect by the end of my 30 weeks of primo,ill be well over the 200lb mark and hopefully at 8%bf. i would really recommend this type of cyle! no sides!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow starts week 10 of this Primo cycle and I am Stoked! Rarely do people approach me in the gym and I had 4 people carefully wait their turn to strike up conversation. "what do eat to look like that" was pretty much the same question from 3 guys and a gal.

Sure it's slow, takes $$ and allot of mgs 1,000mgs/week. Here is the sweetness of this juice: no tren sides, in fact no sides at all. Great gym endurance, hard, veins and my BW is up and BF is down: I can see better things coming every week. Try that on tren ;-)

For guys with BP concerns, RBC & Hemo issues or just tired of near a divorce or break up from running tren....not to mention those sleepless nights and lack of appetite.

Primo is great!!!

Mike you know da tren very well. Will try the primo when the cash flow is up!!

How Primo PIP? I'm a bit gun shy after trying Test P, I've had no PIP with Test C or E.

GP Primo 200 might be on sale tomorrow. Any difference in PIP from 100 to 200?

The higher the mg the more PIP. 200 is good, but there will be PIP. The Pinnacle 100 takes more volume, but doesn't have the pain. I have some 250mg/ml and will be splitting that with my Pinn 100mg Primo. It will cool it down enough for me.

This Primo 1G cycle is no joke. If I am not mistaking, CFM went from 209 to 240? Somewhere around there, I just cannot wait. But have to, cause I don't have it all yet lol.

Wow! Really... a 1000mg/wk. Sounds like a better way to go than tren. But the $$$ is a concern. Doesn't it take at least 8-10 wks to notice results?

Back