Primo ?

Not yet, but I plan to try it some day. I haven't decided whether to go with the acetate or ethanate ester. I don't know how soluble the acetate would be, since primobolan depot is no more than 100 mg./ml., acetate might have to be a much lower concentration.

This stuff is very hard to get..the enathate ester that is.....we are looking for it for almost a year now..still without any luck:(...

D.W.

Trevdog said:
since primobolan depot is no more than 100 mg./ml
Wht can't you make the enanthate primo @ 250mg/ml. I thought the ester is what help or lets you make a higher concentration.

JohnnyB

rollercoaster said:
Im going to be trying a pre-made acetate form of primo in the next couple of weeks, ill keep you posted-

Yeah.......please do. This whole powder thing intrigues me!

JohnnyB said:
Wht can't you make the enanthate primo @ 250mg/ml. I thought the ester is what help or lets you make a higher concentration.

JohnnyB

I don't know. I think it is a function of the ester and the hormone attached to it. It may be possible to make it at a higher concentration, but if it is, why hasn't anyone done it?

Trevdog said:
I don't know. I think it is a function of the ester and the hormone attached to it. It may be possible to make it at a higher concentration, but if it is, why hasn't anyone done it?
I don't know, but eq was made at 50mg and 100mg when it could be made at higher consentrations. I've seen it as high as 400mg/ml. Could it be the price of the material is higher so to keep price lower, they make a lower consentration.

I've heard the long acting the ester the higher you can make the consentration of mg/ml.

I hope BL come out with a 200 or 250mg/ml

JohnnyB

Back