PRIMOBOLAN Who Likes It?

rocko419

Hello ???
Just looking for some feed back. Who Likes it, Who thinks it's a waste of money, Would you use it? What kind of dose do you need to be affective?

currently on week 10 of 600mg primo, 750 test, 60mg Anavar (var), 5ius of generic blues(month 5)... At first I was thinking the same, overpriced and only seeing effects of test/var? Now i feel the opposite...from week 8 on, My strength really jumped up. Im getting leaner literally everyday. And almost zero sides... slight acne...prob from the test.. Im not sure if all the fat burning is from the primo or HGH.. I know this is when the HGH is supposed to really start working as well. Everything is really starting to "pop." I have run test/var cycle without primo, and did not see the same positive results..

i've run primo only as a first cycle and enjoyed it a lot, no sides and no loss post cycle
my next one will be primo and test E, i think the price is high but you pay the safety

So you guys what dose did you 2 run it at?
The 600mg that Icenutz ran it at do you think that's the least amount it should be run at? I have heard that it takes a farely high dose am I wright is that true?

primo

primo is probably my favorite. but i can get the same results with equipoise and get 3x more for the same price..

I like primo because it helps me get a sculpted look and its easy on the system. I wouldn't bother with lower doses (e.g. less than 500 mgs. per week), I use up to a gram per week.

i've been using it at 400mg/w but for only 6 weeks. I think you shouldnt use less than 400mg, problem is that its often dosed at 100mg/ml which requires lots of injections

i ran it without test and experienced no problems in libido/mood
now i dont know at higher doses and for longer periods

i'd like to run primo since +400mg test gives me bad gyno...but i don't know how much i can afford

Good for when youre somewhat lean. Im on 800 mgs e/w stacked with a few more high anabolics with some Sostenon and really liking it.

gator

Back