Primobolan, worth the money??

800mg/first week. after start with 500mg/week and add 100 more everyweeks. but the dosage have to decrease to 400 mg/week in last weeks.

BTW, this is the cycle of ARnold Schrawrzenegger in 1984...

i have some friend which are making primo since some months now. it's nothing having with deca, they get muscles, but more defined too, and stronger.

Since primo needs to be run at a high dose for such a long period, how do you guys find you recover with primo as a substance.. is it easier or harder than others to recover from? and also how do you find recovery after running such cycles for 20-24 weeks?

Primo is actually very nice, I had no sides on it, I had good recomp after 10-14 weeks. It's expensive, but my muscles looked full all the time.

This is a tough one for me. I had almost every bottle of primo I used for free, so it was really good for me, them I bought a few, and decided it was time for a break "aka back injury". So I still have some sitting around. Once I find another source that I trust for it then I may give it another run.

But I really like Kanes idea. I'm getting away from big cycles, and I think a little test, primo, and gayanavar will be my future cycles. I still have a few deca and tren cycles left in me but not to many.

I really like var, and primo, so I'm guessing they will be good together. Honestly as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) test/primo (400mg) should be sufficient to maintain size and health, but I would lower the primo to 400 after a nice long 800-1000mg cycle.

But even brewing your own at 1g a week for 30 weeks is pretty expensive. Unless you have extra and friends who will fund your project for the extras.

But for the average guy trying to get big, do not waste your money in primo. Stick to test/deca/npp/tren/dbol/drol. Once you have your size then you can get into old man mode with the cycles. I just don't see a point in some of the younger guys running primo and Anavar (var) and a lot of things when they are trying to add size. Add size, maintain it, then get into the more mild AAS and look like great at 50+. I'm only 35 but I'm slowing down. I'll cycle as much as I can as long as my bp and labs are good I'm good.

You guys hear about plang? Get you labs, they are cheap and will save your life.

primo sounds pretty good, pitty its non existent in australia. but being only in my earlier 20's sounds like there are better options for now from what UserAt204 said. anyone else have an opinion on that?

I knew what my test levels were before i started my cycle, but in australia we dont have access to private labs.. is it ok to tell your doctor what your doing and get labs that way during cycle?

Primo gives tren-like results??? Im about to start a cycle with test prop, tren,primo and masteron I hope that this is true!

I always wanted to run primo. i can get it cheap but ya need a lot of it. what does a typical primo cycle look like = 400 test e/ 1000mg primo?????

Primo gives tren-like results??? Im about to start a cycle with test prop, tren,primo and masteron I hope that this is true!

Now im not the most experienced guy here but if your running tren, what is the point of primo aswell? also the fact it needs to be run quite high, the mgs of a 4 compound cycle like that sound like they are gonna be pretty high. Not that ive used masteron but im sure prop tren and mast is way more than sufficient. alot of guys rave about that cycle so i dont see a need to run the primo aswell.

prop 300, tren 400 and mast at 400 would be a killer run, one im keen to do next time around

3rd week into my test 300mg/week and primo 500mg/week (1st week var). Mentally, I feel great but I dont think I see a size difference except i seem to be more vascular. In total it will be 10 weeks of primo/test. I hope I reap the benefits considering the amount of time im running it and i know you guys are saying to run it 18 weeks. I choose primo because of the lack of sides, hardness, and ability to keep gains, which to me, is most important. When does one start to notice effects of primo?

3rd week into my test 300mg/week and primo 500mg/week (1st week var). Mentally, I feel great but I dont think I see a size difference except i seem to be more vascular. In total it will be 10 weeks of primo/test. I hope I reap the benefits considering the amount of time im running it and i know you guys are saying to run it 18 weeks. I choose primo because of the lack of sides, hardness, and ability to keep gains, which to me, is most important. When does one start to notice effects of primo?

i cant really speak for primo as i havent used it but the general oppinion here would be to run the primo longer, which you already seem to know.

as far as the test, it starts really doing something at week 5 so i think your cycle is a little short, think you would benefit greatly extending it out a bit longer

I am right behind you almost 2 weeks into Primo 1g/week.

I'd like to know your results as you go, keep checking back here.

This is a great thread. I've had my eye on primo and Anavar (var) for a while but have shyed away because of the price. I would like to try in the near future. I'm on my first run with tren (ace) now so we'll see how this one goes. I'm pretty young so hopefully I'll do okay with it. Will be getting bloodwork done and everything.

I am in my 40's. And i have LOVED anavar since i was a powerlifter in my 20's. It was one of the first compounds i ever tried (part of dad's old stash in the attic...:)...In my experience it gave similiar strength gains and hardness that HALO gave but without the headaches and nosebleeds (nasty shit). I have many friends (some national level competitors in strength,fighting,football) that swear by PRIMO. One in particular that played D1 football (white guy,linebacker,6'2" 250, bout 10% BF) that absolutely loves PRIMO. He just laughs when guys slam ANAVAR an PRIMO. His experiences are the same as mine. The gains come slower but they come without the added water weight and general BLOAT that come with other compounds. In short, AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Okay guys week 7 today and I am 230 looking better and most important feel better then any of my Tren cycles. Primo is slow and sure 7weeks is just the beginning but I am in love with Primo.

Mike, keep us updated on your Primo cycle bro. I know im not the only one thinking about Primo in my next cycle.
Okay guys week 7 today and I am 230 looking better and most important feel better then any of my Tren cycles. Primo is slow and sure 7weeks is just the beginning but I am in love with Primo.

the 200mg per ml primo will be by pea btw and the same brand mike is currently using

I'm getting ready to brew and run primo. Was thinking of 800-1000mg. What do you all think? I'd run the test at 250mg.

Anyone have experience with primo at 250mg/ml?

Back