Primordial Performance's 2011 New Years Sale!!!

Rosie Chee Scott

The Female Terminator
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear Steroiology Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

We have brought back our very effective Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Formestane for a limited time!
primordialperformance.com/store/steroidal-aromatase-inhibitor-anti-estrogen-formestane-liqua-vade.html

Great deals...especially on Dermatherm and the SA topical. Jump on this fellas. :)

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

How do you guys like this stuff from them? Ive never used it before....

I have had a few experiences with pp, they are a stand up company, them and anabolic innovations are my top two companies. I haven't been let down ever by their products. Great customer service as well, I had an issue with my order, hadn't gotten confirmation of the shipping about a week after making the order, I contacted a rep and 2 days later I had my order at my door. Fan for life after that experience.

I have had a few experiences with pp, they are a stand up company, them and anabolic innovations are my top two companies. I haven't been let down ever by their products. Great customer service as well, I had an issue with my order, hadn't gotten confirmation of the shipping about a week after making the order, I contacted a rep and 2 days later I had my order at my door. Fan for life after that experience.

Thank you for your encouraging feedback - Primordial aims to provide the best customer service, and we are always willing and ready to answer any queries about our products. It wasn't just the products that secured a "yes" from me to join the team :)

~Rosie~

Thats how I feel about having sexy time with my ex, the last time is never the last time.

You truly do never fail to deliver a crazy ass punchline. At least this time it was pretty funny and not out of line. :D

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Back