pro and cons of staying on all the time

staybig

i was reading a article on anabolex.com about staying on year around on low test dosage and the about two time a year jump those dosage up to gain more muscle and and add things like fina with it to make good cycles and the perpose of staying on year around on low dosages of test is the feeling of well being and help the people that has low dosage of test in there body i do mean like going year around on 250mgs of test not anymore then jump up on the dosage to make a good cycle with it may be add a little eq or tren to it.what are yall thougths on staying on year around???????

Get on, hit it hard.....get off.

Not allowing your body to return to homeostasis for extended periods w/o break.....potentiates the inevitable: earlier need for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and predisposition for a whole host of health concerns.

Sure.....some will disagree; but from a "sensible" perspective....it's inarguable.

DRveejay11 said:

Not allowing your body to return to homeostasis for extended periods w/o break.....potentiates the inevitable: earlier need for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and predisposition for a whole host of health concerns.

Sure.....some will disagree; but from a "sensible" perspective....it's inarguable.
dont cloud the issue with logic ;)

staybig said:
i was reading a article on anabolex.com about staying on year around on low test dosage and the about two time a year jump those dosage up to gain more muscle and and add things like fina with it to make good cycles and the perpose of staying on year around on low dosages of test is the feeling of well being and help the people that has low dosage of test in there body i do mean like going year around on 250mgs of test not anymore then jump up on the dosage to make a good cycle with it may be add a little eq or tren to it.what are yall thougths on staying on year around???????

That is the longest sentence I've ever seen !!

LMAO :D

DRveejay11 said:

I agree with DRveejay11. There is no logical reason to stay on year round when you can make great gains in 8 weeks. It taxes the body and the wallet. But then again, I dont understand a whole lot of the mentality these days surrounding steroid use. I feel like a grandfather who keeps telling his grandson to turn the music down.

i was just wondering about staying on year around after yall said about kids now i will cycle on and off .
if my dam gear every comes in!!!!

Re: Re: pro and cons of staying on all the time

StoneColdNTO said:
That is the longest sentence I've ever seen !!

LMAO :D

:laugh4:

bro i had thoughts of staying on all year long on my last cycle. Boyyyy am I glad i came off! I extended my cycle from 8 to about 14 weeks. The depression that I had when I came off was equivalent to a bad divorce. From now on only 8-10 weekers at the most for me. BTW how hold are you?

Everybody should come off. I can see the point of taking growth hormone year round, but taking actual steroids for months and years on end is stupid and pointless in my opinion.
I am even referring to professional bodybuilders who depend on their competitions to provide for themselves. There are better ways to make a living.

Silverback would you mind if I asked your age? You look young in your photo and it is refreshing to see some common sense coming from someone as young as yourself.

I must say you seem to have an impressive build for someone so young. Consider yourself lucky in the genetics department.
Anyway it seems that these days most of those who wish to saty on year round or even months upon months at a time are younger than say 25 or 26 years old. Im not quite sure what the mentality is. Why take 10 years off your life when you can acquire the same amount of muscle with a little more patience and less side effects.
As far as I can tell the only benefit to not coming off is not having to use clomid.

Well either way you obviously know what you are doing so keep it up. It is good to see that you have used a minimal amount of steroids as well.

Let me just say that im 36, and my test level sucks naturally(probably because of previous Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use). and i will not come off until im dead or a fair facsimile thereof. That said ,,, how the hell can u eat 3 or 4 lbs of broccoli a day....... castaway is havin a shit fit.....lol

Back