Problem with Ephedrine

VitorBelfort

I have done some Ephedrine and now Im off it but I have Problem urinating. When Im "Done" and pull my pants up it feels like I have to go again. Someone with the same probs?

I don't like that stuff, it fucks with my stomach, anyway I don't think it will be avaliable much longer they will ban the stuff soon!

What you described are one of the symptoms of an enlarged Prostate.

It wouldn't hurt you to go see your doctor about this.

Ok, My friend has the same side effects. I also got headaces
And I have never had that before and i men EVER.

But can they trace Ephedrine?

Well, I think I would go to my doctor anyways, obviously you are not comfortable with telling him about the ephedrine, so don't. But you really should atleast get your prostate checked. You know it might not even be that, but I always side with caution when it comes to my health.

I'll have a look and see if I can find out the detection time for it.

bro, ephedrine does enlarge the prostate, once you discontinue use, things will go back to normal...

definitley get it checked out, i agree with doggy that it probably is just temporary enlargement, but just in case you dont want to take any chances

the guys said it all, ephe does fuck with the prostrate but it is a temporay enlargement and will go down soon

bump

StoneColdNTO said:
What you described are one of the symptoms of an enlarged Prostate.

It wouldn't hurt you to go see your doctor about this.

ephedrine is notorious for this even if you never had prostate probs...

mate have you taken anything other the eph, like test? i would get it checked out by the doc just to be safe

I always experience this problem with ephidrene. It is a very common side effect, but if it's bothering you get it checked.

I'm really sensitive when it comes to this topic because I have a family history of prostate cancer on my dad's side. Recently, I had the same problem and was using an ECA stack and equipoise. I went to my physician and asked for a PSA (prostate specific antigen) test which is a good general indicator of prostate tissue health. It came back .5 which was well within the normal range. Your physician may also do a digital exam of the prostate through the rectum to see if you have any swelling or abnormalities. Upon cessation of the ECA, this problem went away fairly quickly. How long had you been taking ephedrine before you noticed any symptoms?

VitorBelfort said:
I have been off Ephedrine 1½ month and still have problems, is this normal?

I had the same sort of issue while on, but even if I skipped a day the problem went away. I'd go to the doc for sure if you still have sides and aren't taking yohimbe, horny goat weed, maca, etc. which for some can cause the same sort of problems.

Back