Progress pics

Lookin thick dude - go for the clean diet to get cut and you'll replace the fat w/ muscle.

Rock on!

Lookin thick dude - go for the clean diet to get cut and you'll replace the fat w/ muscle.

Rock on!

Thanks bro, ive been eating really clean the last couple weeks and havent drank any alcohol which was hard for me at first but now I dont even crave it. Ive also been running 4 days a week. Definately seeing a difference.

Yeah - it's funny - I gave up alcohol about a year ago 'cause i got headaches and now i miss the "idea" of going drinking with buddies, but I feel Soooo much better - and I prolly cut out 500-1000 cals a day!

Swole;

Awsome work dude - you look much leaner... and wider at the same time - very hard to do! So keep up what you're doing 'cause it's workin! In 6 months you will be totally transformed! Congrats!

2 weeks ago I did a back workout with only pullups, did 10 sets of 10 reps. Im really skinny though(6´0, 175 pounds) so that helps a lot

that is odd. I NEVER EVER have felt DOMS in my lats. I use seated cable rows and some machine you sit in and pull bars in toward you. they pump up like crazy from that workout but I have never felt any pain in them the next day. growth has been great from this though.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...hs-test-750-w-tren-100mg-day.html#post2015954

I want to stay the same weight lose some fat and gain muscle mass. Not really trying to cut even though I should be. I will keep trying my same routine for the next two weeks then maybe change it up. like doing more cardio etc.

I try hard as hell to widen my lats on back day but thats one of my hardest muscles to get bigger. I do pullups and lat pull downs like a mofo, and i get nothing. They are sore as hell though maybe I should just keep trying...

Back