Prohormones at 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meyers462

Im running msten extreme mass builder and have seen good gains already. Im halfway through week 2. Im running 12/16/16/20. I know i shouldn't of done tgem but i already bought them and there is no turning back now. My main question is about the PCT, i ahve post cycle 3x by vital labs and i seen that not alot of these over the counter pcts work. So im wondering which SERM. should i get nolvadex or clomid. Which would be better for keeping my gains and kick starting my natural test again? This is urgent help

Not smart bro. I'd go with clomid for the serm.

How should i does it? And should i take anything else with it? Also i seen bostin llyod start when he was 17 and he hasn't come off the juice yet. I wasn't going to take tgem and then i seen about him

EDIT: I ordered both novadex and clomid

How should i does it? And should i take anything else with it? Also i seen bostin llyod start when he was 17 and he hasn't come off the juice yet. I wasn't going to take tgem and then i seen about him

EDIT: I ordered both novadex and clomid

Boston Loyde just thinks he's all fine and dandy. Soon enough it will catch up to him. He said himself he fucked himself up using prohormones at 17, which caused him to lactate and squirt breast milk 6 feet. I respect his honesty but he's a dumbass. He looked like a fat fuck and then decided to run enough gear to kill a deer. It's in his interview with Nick Wright, look it up.

As for your question, Torem shits on Nolvadex in terms of being a good SERM from everything I've read, seen, and experienced... Look into that next time. You don't need Clomid and Nolvadex to recover from a 4 week M-sten cycle... Just take Nolva at 20/20/10/10 with DAA at 3gs a day. Or if you feel extremely shut down (since you already bought the SERMS), you can do Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 with clomid at 50/50/25/25

Last edited:
Boston Loyde just thinks he's all fine and dandy. Soon enough it will catch up to him. He said himself he fucked himself up using prohormones at 17, which caused him to lactate and squirt breast milk 6 feet. I respect his honesty but he's a dumbass. He looked like a fat fuck and then decided to run enough gear to kill a deer. It's in his interview with Nick Wright, look it up.

As for your question, Torem shits on Nolvadex in terms of being a good SERM from everything I've read, seen, and experienced... Look into that next time. You don't need Clomid and Nolvadex to recover from a 4 week M-sten cycle... Just take Nolva at 20/20/10/10 with DAA at 3gs a day. Or if you feel extremely shut down (since you already bought the SERMS), you can do Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 with clomid at 50/50/25/25

Thanks and i only got 20mg tabs of nolva and 50 mg tabs of clomid. But what is DAA

Thanks and i only got 20mg tabs of nolva and 50 mg tabs of clomid. But what is DAA

It's a natural test booster and has been proven again and again to increase natural testosterone production. It stands for D-Aspartic Acid if you want to read up more on it. Here's a link to some cheap DAA, it's good for three 4-week PCTs:
Amazon.com: PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid 300g (300g (100 servings)): Health & Personal Care
It can be used stand alone too as a natty test boost stack with some pretty solid results (for legal hormone manipulation)

Last edited:
It's a natural test booster and has been proven again and again to increase natural testosterone production. It stands for D-Aspartic Acid if you want to read up more on it. Here's a link to some cheap DAA, it's good for three 4-week PCTs:
Amazon.com: PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid 300g (300g (100 servings)): Health & Personal Care
It can be used stand alone too as a natty test boost stack with some pretty solid results (for legal hormone manipulation)

Okay i'll look into to that, so just to clarify when i start my post cycle therapy (pct). I should take nolvadex and not clomid? Also i have an over the counter pct called.Post Cycle 3x by vital labs. It has bulgarin tribulus territs and some other stuff.

So now if you were in my shoes which serm would you take or would you take both?

Thanks bud, sorry about all the questions bit i just wanna be as safe as possible

Okay i'll look into to that, so just to clarify when i start my post cycle therapy (pct). I should take nolvadex and not clomid? Also i have an over the counter pct called.Post Cycle 3x by vital labs. It has bulgarin tribulus territs and some other stuff.

So now if you were in my shoes which serm would you take or would you take both?

Thanks bud, sorry about all the questions bit i just wanna be as safe as possible

If i where in your shoes, which i was before at 17 when i did my first cycle of a prohormone. I would have not have done it, your body is still developing. Listen i thought i was an ADULT at 18. years later i look back at how much smaller, younger, and lack of maturity i had. Anyways i take testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now and have to take a annoying injection every week. Point is, its not smart to do it at your age, will you die no. Will you have long term damage, Maybe.

If i where in your shoes, which i was before at 17 when i did my first cycle of a prohormone. I would have not have done it, your body is still developing. Listen i thought i was an ADULT at 18. years later i look back at how much smaller, younger, and lack of maturity i had. Anyways i take testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now and have to take a annoying injection every week. Point is, its not smart to do it at your age, will you die no. Will you have long term damage, Maybe.

^ This man is smart and telling the truth. 17 is rather young. But if you don't get the info here, you'll get it on another board. Never hurts to help.

Take Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and not clomid. Buy some DAA and run it 3 grams/day everyday on post cycle therapy (pct). IDK anything about post cycle 3x... but tribulus is useless on PCT except maybe getting a libido boost, which will help on an oral cycle I guess.

If i where in your shoes, which i was before at 17 when i did my first cycle of a prohormone. I would have not have done it, your body is still developing. Listen i thought i was an ADULT at 18. years later i look back at how much smaller, younger, and lack of maturity i had. Anyways i take TRT now and have to take a annoying injection every week. Point is, its not smart to do it at your age, will you die no. Will you have long term damage, Maybe.
Thanks i appreciate it but i already started the cycle almost 2 weeks ago unfortunately. But i regret it and at the same time im happy i did it. Once i finish this i dont plan on doing another for a year or two. May i ask how old you are since your on TRT already? I know when im older I'll have to aswell because i want to be a pro at all costs
^ This man is smart and telling the truth. 17 is rather young. But if you don't get the info here, you'll get it on another board. Never hurts to help.

Take Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and not clomid. Buy some DAA and run it 3 grams/day everyday on post cycle therapy (pct). IDK anything about post cycle 3x... but tribulus is useless on PCT except maybe getting a libido boost, which will help on an oral cycle I guess.

Thanks do you know if a GNC has DAA because i had to go with $50.00 extra to have my clomid and nolvadex on rush and it will be in with 5-9 day. I'll take your advice and run nolvadex but if i cant get DAA will i be okay or should i take that pct along side of it?

Since i have the bottle in front of me now here is the ingredients in that post cycle 3x:

Bulgarian Tribulus Terestris 700 mg
Trans Reservatol 50% 800mg
Eurycoma Logifolia 100:1 100mg
Caffeine 20 mg
Milk Thistle 200mg
NAC 100mg
ZMA: 30MG Zinc aspartate & 400mg Magnesium indole - 3- carbinol 200mg
Avena Sativa (with at least 7% Avenacosides A&B) 400mgs

just found out medicstar is not accepting mastercard for 2-3 weeks so now i need to order nolvadex from somewhere else..quick. Is there any other legit sites out there?

GNC probably does, but it'll be grossly overpriced, as everything at GNC. Got to vitamin shoppe or bodybuilding.com. Just run DAA 3gs/day and Nolva at 40/40/20/20 there's not much else to it for a 4 week oral cycle. Take that post cycle 3x also if you have it I guess... looks more like a liver protection to me than anything. Doubt it does much t be honest. There are plenty of places to order, just look around at sponsors and what not.

Yeah one thing Ive picked up on definitely is that those OTC PCT's are garbage. If you are planning on doing anything in life, DO IT RIGHT. Especially when it deals with your own.. Hope you the best bro, just be reponsible.

GNC probably does, but it'll be grossly overpriced, as everything at GNC. Got to vitamin shoppe or bodybuilding.com. Just run DAA 3gs/day and Nolva at 40/40/20/20 there's not much else to it for a 4 week oral cycle. Take that post cycle 3x also if you have it I guess... looks more like a liver protection to me than anything. Doubt it does much t be honest. There are plenty of places to order, just look around at sponsors and what not.

thanks man, i just had to go to the dentist and get a tooth pulled. i cant lift for a few days and i deffinitely cant eat good....should i stop the cycle now 12 days into it? Right now i have no serm, just that shitty post cycle therapy (pct). Or should i just keep taking the ph's until serms come in? Idk what to do cause they have me on ibuprofin, vicodin, and an anti biotic. Alot of stuff going to my liver :\

So what you think i should do? Currently i have no serm. Idk how low my natty test levels are right now but my nuts got a little smaller not much, my sex drive is the same, and my load is significantly smaller (first thing i noticed)

Last edited:
thanks man, i just had to go to the dentist and get a tooth pulled. i cant lift for a few days and i deffinitely cant eat good....should i stop the cycle now 12 days into it? Right now i have no serm, just that shitty post cycle therapy (pct). Or should i just keep taking the ph's until serms come in? Idk what to do cause they have me on ibuprofin, vicodin, and an anti biotic. Alot of stuff going to my liver :\

So what you think i should do? Currently i have no serm. Idk how low my natty test levels are right now but my nuts got a little smaller not much, my sex drive is the same, and my load is significantly smaller (first thing i noticed)

Mannnnn you didn't plan this at all did you xD. I will tell you what would do. I am NOT saying this is what you must do because I don't want to say something, then you do it, and end up fucked up haha. I take no responsibility.

Even with a pulled tooth you should go do something in the gym. I was back in the gym 5 days after having the side of my head sliced open in surgery haha. A little tooth pulling won't affect anything. I would stop taking those medications; just cause they are prescribed doesn't mean you have to take them. I was prescribed pain killers as well, but never ended up taking them. There's a fine line between being a bitch and taking vikes or oxys to escape a minor/moderate pain and actually having a serious pain where you're on the ground immobilized by it haha. If the pain is too much, here is a druggie technique you can do to remove the acetaminophen: How to Perform Cold Water Extraction: 10 Steps - wikiHow
^ This is because the acetaminophen is very liver toxic while the actual pain killer is not. What are the antibiotics for? If you end up taking all the meds, get Aegis/TUDCA/UDCA and take it religiously ASAP.

Blend your food and drink it... It will taste like ass but I've done it before when I have 0 appetite (4500 cals a day of clean food gets obnoxious sometimes). Throw in some carbs (rice, potato, oats, etc.), a meat (beef, chicken, etc.), and some oil (coconut or olive oil), and some water (or skim milk if you need more calories) and blend then chug haha.

You're in middle of a short 4 week cycle with no SERM. Check out purity-solution.net, their Torem is g2g. Delivery is very quick, though I can't say how quick cause I think it's against the rules...

In short, what I'd do is: See if I can manage the pain and how necessary the medications are. If necessary do cold water extract on the vikes and get Aegis liver protection and finish the cycle as you have no SERM. During this, order a SERM (Torem) ASAP (next time have everything before you cycle, don't be stupid! This is why we see so many bad stories about PH/steroids), blend all your food and deal with the putrid taste and texture, and continue training as hard as you can (I hope you know your body well enough to gauge where your limitations are when in such a state).

Mannnnn you didn't plan this at all did you xD. I will tell you what would do. I am NOT saying this is what you must do because I don't want to say something, then you do it, and end up fucked up haha. I take no responsibility.

Even with a pulled tooth you should go do something in the gym. I was back in the gym 5 days after having the side of my head sliced open in surgery haha. A little tooth pulling won't affect anything. I would stop taking those medications; just cause they are prescribed doesn't mean you have to take them. I was prescribed pain killers as well, but never ended up taking them. There's a fine line between being a bitch and taking vikes or oxys to escape a minor/moderate pain and actually having a serious pain where you're on the ground immobilized by it haha. If the pain is too much, here is a druggie technique you can do to remove the acetaminophen: How to Perform Cold Water Extraction: 10 Steps - wikiHow
^ This is because the acetaminophen is very liver toxic while the actual pain killer is not. What are the antibiotics for? If you end up taking all the meds, get Aegis/TUDCA/UDCA and take it religiously ASAP.

Blend your food and drink it... It will taste like ass but I've done it before when I have 0 appetite (4500 cals a day of clean food gets obnoxious sometimes). Throw in some carbs (rice, potato, oats, etc.), a meat (beef, chicken, etc.), and some oil (coconut or olive oil), and some water (or skim milk if you need more calories) and blend then chug haha.

You're in middle of a short 4 week cycle with no SERM. Check out purity-solution.net, their Torem is g2g. Delivery is very quick, though I can't say how quick cause I think it's against the rules...

In short, what I'd do is: See if I can manage the pain and how necessary the medications are. If necessary do cold water extract on the vikes and get Aegis liver protection and finish the cycle as you have no SERM. During this, order a SERM (Torem) ASAP (next time have everything before you cycle, don't be stupid! This is why we see so many bad stories about PH/steroids), blend all your food and deal with the putrid taste and texture, and continue training as hard as you can (I hope you know your body well enough to gauge where your limitations are when in such a state).

Okay i will do that and order Torem. How do i dose it? Also i didn't take the ph's today cause i got scared and didn't know what i should do. I talked to the company and they said i should stop and take the PCT they sold me so i took 2 of them. But since you use steroids and ph's and now how to use them i will trust you instead. Also the antibiotic i take is for the absest i had in my mouth and then i have to take it now because its now open and they dont want it getting infected again/more, its called Erythromycin.

Should i start up taking the ph's right now and get my full dose every 3 hours or should i start it back up tomorrow? And i dont have a blender unfortunately it smashed when i dropped it

EDIT: They dont have torem only nolvadex and clomid

EDIT: RUI-Products has torem though. But its liquid idkif i use a dropper or a syringe

Last edited:
Finish your cycle of PH's and like "NOW" order some Torem. The RUI Torem is gtg from what Ive heard and read from some senior memebers on other boards. You can get a ML dropper or syringe from any pharmacy like CVS, Walgreens, or Wal-Mart even. Deal with the pain from your tooth and keep up with training and diet definitely.

With the RUI Torem @ 60mgs/ML (60 mgs per milliliter) Dose 120/90/60/30 2 ml week 1, 1.5ml week 2, 1 ml week 3, and .5ml week 4. Maybe get a $20 bottle of PES Erase and start halfway into PCT from what Ive read and that will lower Estro and Cortisol. Which with the tooth issue and going back and forth on your cycle stress is going to be present to release a decent deal most likely. Ive seen numerous dosing the Erase 2 weeks into pct starting with 3 caps daily for week one, and then 2 caps daily for week 2, and 1 cap daily for the last week.

Dr. Conrad?

Chew on the opposite side of your mouth with the blender issue. Go to a resale shop, thrift store. I bet you can get a used blender that works for next to nothing brother. Mind over matter. Are you taking liver support, organ support on cycle?

Im guessing a friend turned you onto this stuff or someone that had used it?

Finish your cycle of PH's and like "NOW" order some Torem. The RUI Torem is gtg from what Ive heard and read from some senior memebers on other boards. You can get a ML dropper or syringe from any pharmacy like CVS, Walgreens, or Wal-Mart even. Deal with the pain from your tooth and keep up with training and diet definitely.

With the RUI Torem @ 60mgs/ML (60 mgs per milliliter) Dose 120/90/60/30 2 ml week 1, 1.5ml week 2, 1 ml week 3, and .5ml week 4. Maybe get a $20 bottle of PES Erase and start halfway into PCT from what Ive read and that will lower Estro and Cortisol. Which with the tooth issue and going back and forth on your cycle stress is going to be present to release a decent deal most likely. Ive seen numerous dosing the Erase 2 weeks into pct starting with 3 caps daily for week one, and then 2 caps daily for week 2, and 1 cap daily for the last week.

Dr. Conrad?
Di i split up the dosing throughout the day or just all at once? Also where do i get PES Erase

should i startup and take the ph's now you just start up again tomorrow?

Okay i will do that and order Torem. How do i dose it? Also i didn't take the ph's today cause i got scared and didn't know what i should do. I talked to the company and they said i should stop and take the PCT they sold me so i took 2 of them. But since you use steroids and ph's and now how to use them i will trust you instead. Also the antibiotic i take is for the absest i had in my mouth and then i have to take it now because its now open and they dont want it getting infected again/more, its called Erythromycin.

Should i start up taking the ph's right now and get my full dose every 3 hours or should i start it back up tomorrow? And i dont have a blender unfortunately it smashed when i dropped it

EDIT: They dont have torem only nolvadex and clomid

EDIT: RUI-Products has torem though. But its liquid idkif i use a dropper or a syringe

TBH, I don't see a company caring for people who buy their products, just money... M-sten is a very strong steroid, so an OTC PCT will do little to nothing. Probably best to take the antibiotic in that case. The vicodin and ibuprofen are dependent upon your pain tolerance, but I wouldn't try your best to refrain from them. Again, best if you order Aegis as well. It's expensive but your liver will write you a thank you letter haha.

If you are going to take my advice, I would continue on with your regular dosage of M-sten, whether it's 10 or 20mg.

Ummm then eat oats and rice as you don't need to chew them. Just eat and chase with water. Have olive oil and cocnut oil at fats. And for protein... I don't know. Use protein shakes and really try to eat some meats if you can. Cut them up and use the side of your mouth that didn't have a tooth pulled to chew it.

It's always liquid on research sites, you take it orally though so don't worry. Order it off RUI, I don't know how fast they ship as I never ordered from them but I've heard they are g2g from most everyone. Dose Torem 120/120/120/90/90/90/90 first week, then 60 next week, then 60 3rd week, and 30 4th week.

Best of luck. Hope I helped and I hope my advice will serve you well. Keep cool and carry on.

Back