Proline gear and Elitefitness.....

One person already has slandered him and he turned out to be a scammer within a matter of weeks. So until I see something that says his goodies are underdosed, I am not yet convinced based on my own experience :)

Using his 500mg EQ and 300 MG Cyp. Both are painless. TA about a week. Great packing.

QV Test E and Prop seriously crippled me wouldn't use QV Test E or Prop EVER again even though I live in San diego and can pick it up myself for 15-30 per bottle.

stonecold54 said:
I am not saying this is true one way or another but some people on certain boards always seem to push one product or trash a product. anytime they see a product they endorse mentioned they either always trash it or always praise it. it is hard to sometimes tell who has really used it and liked/hated it or whether they just have financial interest in it.

100% true

Half the boards out there are guys trying to sell their products, having nothing to do with educating athletes on aas.

i did have more pain than usual w/higher dosed products but he's real cool to deal with always received in 4-5 days and def. love his gear i'm gonna order again real soon

I really don't know why so many people are into high dosed gear.I would rather take smaller doses throughout the week for even blood levels.

I have some of his Winstrol (winny) and injectable anavar.. Not going to use either one for quite some time, but I will try to keep everyone posted on how it goes. As far as T/A, he was perfectly fine.. As Mudge stated, prepare ahead of time and you will be fine.. Shit I started my cycle on Mon. of this week and I had everything in hand before I started.. I am not going to take his Var or Winstrol (winny) till Week 7...

His replys came back to me within 24 hrs. and he even gave me a pointer on an issue I had with some homebrew gear.. As far as I am concerned, I would recommend him to anyone..

The bashers are prolly UG Labs trying to get Crusties(Customers)

ROAD DOG said:
I really don't know why so many people are into high dosed gear.I would rather take smaller doses throughout the week for even blood levels.

Better suited for the guys running much higher doses and more than 2 compounds.

Yes, the Proline guy is legit, and so is his product. The main rap on PL is the painful injections, but that is pretty common with UG anyway.
I completely agree with road dog.......there is no point to high mg/ml gear if you have to cut it to tolerate it, cause it ain't high dose anymore.
I use euro stuff and inject everything EOD. You will get better results with rock steady bloodlevels.
What a shock.......EF promotes stuff?

I have done two cycles with PL stuff and I am planning on using him again. Nothing but POSITIVES on all counts..gear, turnaround, and replies.

Hey guys, considering proline myself. Only thing that scares me is I found out he's an open source on some boards. That's the main thing most scam alerts here warn about. He does have a great following and seems to have the respect of the community.

stonecold54 said:
I am not saying this is true one way or another but some people on certain boards always seem to push one product or trash a product. anytime they see a product they endorse mentioned they either always trash it or always praise it. it is hard to sometimes tell who has really used it and liked/hated it or whether they just have financial interest in it.

Word.

sasquach said:
I have done two cycles with PL stuff and I am planning on using him again. Nothing but POSITIVES on all counts..gear, turnaround, and replies.

Such a glowing review for your very first post on this board.

Interesting. :rolleyes:

I apologize for not posting much but this was a subject that i had experience with and thought I could contribute some valuable info. However, I now understand how this being my first post could actaully have negative affects, but again, PL was good to me and you can take it or leave it. PEACE:)

PROLINE BECAME A SCAMMER!! HE NEVER ANSWER MY E-MAILS SINCE MAY 3RD AND GOT AWAY WITH 330.00 DLLS OF MY POCKEt!!!!!! NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS BEFORE BUT NOW.

Confirmed, and I believe it has already been posted in other threads. Something happened to him. He stopped picking up funds so it's not clear if he's an outright scammer or if something "bad" happened to him. A lot of bros lost a lot of money and he has not been heard from in over a month.

I can add that his gear was suspect as well. I did 150mg/day of his tren and felt little effect. Made up my own and HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I am a friggin monster on that stuff!

You know, looking back at past delays leads one to believe he was contemplating this before and then suddenly threw in the towel and decided to ride it out a little longer.

Thats my assumption. He did pretty well for me except once I waited around 3 weeks when he was "low on stoppers."

i love their gear, but something has happened lately. I had a big order and he split up the order and i got the 1st package about a month late and i never did recieve the second. guess i gotta find some place else and thats always a bitch

Back