Prop > Enan > Prop

W

Winchester

I've ran test enan cycles before and switched over to prop for the last few 4-5 weeks in order to start post cycle therapy (pct) much sooner than if I came off enan. Is it possible to frontload with prop or a short ester test, switch off to enan for the duration of the cycle and end with prop? I dont feel like getting the snowman look from taking dbol and would like something to kick start the enan during the few weeks before the kick in? Looking to run a 16-20 wk cycle and keep within 500mg or so of test a wk, along with HCG and nolva during.

Yea,,,,,I do that every cycle. My cycle now I am doing 750mgs of TestE weeks 1-13.
Weeks 1-2 i did 200mgs of prop eod, week 3 150mgs prop eod. I will also run prop weeks 14-15 too. Just figure out the dose you want to use. Its a great way to step on and step off. But when stepping off, I just run it for the last two weeks, not four or five. This two week period allows you to keep your test levels up with prop, while letting the TestE get out of your system. Then start post cycle therapy (pct) three days after your last prop shot.

Last edited:
wk 1-4 = prop 100mg eod
wk 5-18 = test enan 500mg wk (250mg x 2 wk)
wk 19-20 = prop 100mg eod

Does that look about right or the mg need to be jumped up? I dont figure I need to go above 500mg test a wk.

Winchester said:
wk 1-4 = prop 100mg eod
wk 5-18 = test enan 500mg wk (250mg x 2 wk)
wk 19-20 = prop 100mg eod

Does that look about right or the mg need to be jumped up? I dont figure I need to go above 500mg test a wk.

That is terrible !!

You want to start the enanthate week 1, not week 5.

You also want to taper your prop down as the first weeks progess, as the enanthate is building up. You also will want to taper the prop up the last two weeks as the enanthate is tapering down.

Doing it like that will provide much more stable blood hormone levels.

Damn, I didn't even notice the start time for the enanthate. Never mind me, I must go get some sleep or something. Yikes.

Winchester said:
I've ran test enan cycles before and switched over to prop for the last few 4-5 weeks in order to start post cycle therapy (pct) much sooner than if I came off enan. Is it possible to frontload with prop or a short ester test, switch off to enan for the duration of the cycle and end with prop? I dont feel like getting the snowman look from taking dbol and would like something to kick start the enan during the few weeks before the kick in? Looking to run a 16-20 wk cycle and keep within 500mg or so of test a wk, along with HCG and nolva during.
That's the perfect way to do it if your not going to stack with an oral. Start both the prop and the test at the same time. Run the Prop for two weeks. Then finish the last two or three weeks with the Prop. Simple and then start your post cycle therapy (pct) somewhere around 4-7 days after the last Prop injection.

StoneColdNTO said:
That is terrible !!

You want to start the enanthate week 1, not week 5.

You also want to taper your prop down as the first weeks progess, as the enanthate is building up. You also will want to taper the prop up the last two weeks as the enanthate is tapering down.

Doing it like that will provide much more stable blood hormone levels.

I'm still keeping with 500mg/wk total of test right? Like..

wk 1 - 100mg enan + 400mg prop
wk 2 - 200mg enan + 300mg prop
wk 3 - 300mg enan + 200mg prop
wk 4 - 400mg enan + 100mg prop

and then 500mg/wk enan before tapering to the prop on the last few weeks?

Also should the enan shots during wk 1-4 be divided up on the 1st and 3rd eod shots of prop during the wk or would it be better to add it in every shot for blood levels?

No don't taper up the enan. The long ester does that for you. Tapering down the prop may be worth considering though, but if I were you I would just use and oral in there for the first few weeks. Or kick it off with 6 weeks of tren or something.

Bro, you're not getting it. The enanthate takes awhile to release it's hormone actively, so just because you are shooting 500mg enan doesn't mean you're getting 500 released. Just keep the enan dose the same throughout, and if you want to taper the prop - do something like 200mg eod wk 1, 150eod wk 2, 100mg eod wk 3, and 50mg eod wk 4. By that time the enanthate will have had a chance to have built up to max blood levels. Then to taper off, finish enan wk 18, then wk 19 do 100mg eod prop, and 200mg eod wk 20. Start post cycle therapy (pct) 3-5 days after last prop shot.
This way you're blood levels will reach maximum quickly, stay even and elevated all the way to the end, and allow for no "down time" while you are still suppressed.

Stone said:
Bro, you're not getting it. The enanthate takes awhile to release it's hormone actively, so just because you are shooting 500mg enan doesn't mean you're getting 500 released. Just keep the enan dose the same throughout, and if you want to taper the prop - do something like 200mg eod wk 1, 150eod wk 2, 100mg eod wk 3, and 50mg eod wk 4. By that time the enanthate will have had a chance to have built up to max blood levels. Then to taper off, finish enan wk 18, then wk 19 do 100mg eod prop, and 200mg eod wk 20. Start post cycle therapy (pct) 3-5 days after last prop shot.
This way you're blood levels will reach maximum quickly, stay even and elevated all the way to the end, and allow for no "down time" while you are still suppressed.

Exactly the way to do it right there.

TL

hey R -

what did the doc end up giving you???

you will be more than satisfied with that cycle

daan69 said:
hey R -

what did the doc end up giving you???

you will be more than satisfied with that cycle

nothin, I got to the docs office and he went home sick for the day, hopefully get into him on thursday.

LiftTillIDie said:
winchester how many cycles do you have under your belt?

3-4 straight test 500mg/wk cycles in the past, few other oral ones previous to those

Stone said:

Yes....but your dosages of Prop are a little high, something like this would be more in order;

Week 1 - 525mg (150mg EOD)
Week 2 - 350mg (100mg EOD)
Week 3 - 262mg (75mg EOD)
Week 4 - Skip or 50mg EOD

Last two weeks;
Week 19 - 350mg (100mg EOD)
Week 20 - 525mg (150mg EOD)

Dosages are arbitrary, NTO. Besides that's not a huge difference between the two. However, if you're looking to keep at 500mg/wk, then go with the amount NTO listed.

thanks for the help. Thought I had to blend them together but I see to just keep the enan the same as I would if it were alone and just tweak the prop. Figure I don't need to go much above 500mg/wk right now to gain so this should do fine.

One more question, what would you do for mg/day to maintain the most stable blood levels. Honestly don't feel like shooting the prop ed, much rather go eod. As far as both until I'm off the prop

Back