Pros with bad elbows?

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
Can someone let me know of a pro who has bad elbows and how he trains because of them?

I heard Jay cutler has bad elbows. I would love someone to give a link to read about it if anyone knows of one. Thanks.

Dorian yates had a torn biceps tendon and tore his other side of his arms bicep right in half and he still won a couple of olypia's with these setbacks.

in short, do a bunch of excercizes for you rarms and which ever ones you can do without aggrevation just stick to those.

dorian could only do cambered bar curls and seated dumbell curls without aggrevation and thats all he did for bi's.

Thanks guys. I will stick to only the curls that dont hurt.

I messed up my right elbow about 3.5 months ago and now its finally better but still hurts a bit only when doing BB curls, DB`s dont hurt so I will stick with only DB`s for now.

Thanks again.

Yup, just be smart. I started getting severe forearm pain doing BB curls a couple months ago. It got to the point where it was starting to affect any other exercise that required really strong grip. Since then I switch from BB curls to DB curls and it has really fixed the problem, even to the point where I was able to try BB curls last Sunday and so far so good. The main thing to remember is that injuries (as little as they may be) need time to heal. Finding another exercise that doesnt stress the injury is key.

BiggieSwolls said:
Yup, just be smart. I started getting severe forearm pain doing BB curls a couple months ago. It got to the point where it was starting to affect any other exercise that required really strong grip. Since then I switch from BB curls to DB curls and it has really fixed the problem, even to the point where I was able to try BB curls last Sunday and so far so good. The main thing to remember is that injuries (as little as they may be) need time to heal. Finding another exercise that doesnt stress the injury is key.

Exactly, thanks bro. Injury land sucks.

Back