Prostate massage and bj together?????

carverelli

I am banned!
Guys, ever had yur wife/ gf stick her finger Up yur ass and rub yur prostate whilst sucking yur cawk? Good lord almighty thought if never stop cumming

Nope, just have her cradle the balls and suck on them occasionally. I know it can be the most powerful orgasm a man can have, but it's just not our thing. I don't blame her for not wanting to stick a finger in my ass either; I'm one yeti looking bastard. ;)

Guys, ever had yur wife/ gf stick her finger Up yur ass and rub yur prostate whilst sucking yur cawk? Good lord almighty thought if never stop cumming

Brother...ive done some freaky shit with some crazy women....so im with ya, first time a chick did it i was all like whoa whoa whoa...she told me to shut up and enjoy it. Once my asshole released its death grip on her finger lol....and i settled into it....the nut that came lasted three to four times longer than a normal o...and felt like i was spurtin out nut by the gallon lol.

Call me a fag..too old to give a shit and if your too macho to let your girl try it if she would...its seriously your loss...orgasim times three

Oh yeah...nothing like "milking the cow" fellas. If your ol' lady wants to massage your prostate while she slobs the knob...let her!!!!!!! Boom chica boom boom!!!

I was a little freaked out at first but if felt too good to stop. Then I came......like a fountain

Some bros just don't know what they is missing

HAHA rusty trombone***8230;.. Interesting piece of reading***8230;.I don't hate, if thats your thing let her get in-between***8230;.lol***8230;.I however have never tried it!

LOL...funny that men have an organ in their body that can make orgasms like 3 times better and everyone is scared shitless to use it because they think it's homo. I guess holding your dick to take a piss is homo too. :insane:

LOL...funny that men have an organ in their body that can make orgasms like 3 times better and everyone is scared shitless to use it because they think it's homo. I guess holding your dick to take a piss is homo too. :insane:

I'm just fuckin pissed off as all hell cuz I waited till my mid 40's to find this shit out

Back