Prostate massage and bj together?????

Wtf guys! I've been busy working and working out. Haven't even punched the clown for several days. Got back into town last night and the wifey was all good to go. She wS doing her magic then in goes the finger then two. Couldn't hold out any longer and just had to give it all up. 15 seconds later I hD to resuscitate her cuz I thought she drowned. Never knew my cum tasted so good

I dunno why people associate anal stimulation as gay. Gay is a sexual preference of attraction, has nothing to do with a sexual act. But anyways, for those whom are scared of anal stimulation, then you need to take a class or do research on the male anatomy. Not saying you should want to put dildos (shaped like a male penis) in your ass, but even that wouldn't classify you as gay if you aren't attracted to the same sex. I like putting cactuses and pineapples in my ass, the spikes do something for me. But I have no desire for a male in any form or fashion. Love those pricklies in my prostate, pretty sure I still have a few stuck there that tingle everytime I take a dump or push or contract my PC muscle, or whatever else. :wackit::doggy:

Back