Protein intake on test e

fancyhuh101

Considering that test increases the rate of protein synthesis , would it be a good idea to eat more protein on cycle , im weighing about 195 lb
5'7" 26 years old 13%bf . Thinking about trying to get about 250-300g of preotein a day ...

If I am not mistaken the amount of protein used is almost double. That's how some
Of those huge bros take in 8000+ cals a day

The simple answer is absolutely yes and I won't flame you but I am surprised to hear that someone that is on gear wouldn't already know this. I agree with the 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight as a minimum, and I believe that you will benefit from 2.5 or even more.

250-275g / day.
food preferred but shakes fine too. Shakes are good way to get like 80g of protein in easily. 2- 40g shakes.

I would prefer to get more of my protein from food but the reality is that I couldn't handle all my responsibilities or do all the things I want to do if I spent the time needed to buy, prepare, and consume all that food. Given the choice of shakes or missing protein I'll take the shakes every time.

I would prefer to get more of my protein from food but the reality is that I couldn't handle all my responsibilities or do all the things I want to do if I spent the time needed to buy, prepare, and consume all that food. Given the choice of shakes or missing protein I'll take the shakes every time.

^^^ X10000 It is always best to get your protein from food! But heck this isn't a fantasy world where we all can devote half of our day to eating meals!We got shit to do haha its just unrealistic! I get as much protein as I possibly can during the day from food.. and make up for the rest with shakes!

Considering that test increases the rate of protein synthesis , would it be a good idea to eat more protein on cycle , im weighing about 195 lb
5'7" 26 years old 13%bf . Thinking about trying to get about 250-300g of preotein a day ...

1.5 g's per lb body weight... get 75% protein from solid food... carbs are essential to growth, don't skimp on good starchy carbs 2-3x a week.

if you're taking 8000 cals a day you're on a lot more than just test

Haha or your metabolism is that of a nuclear power plant.. Knew a skinny friend back in the day that would take three 2k gainer shakes throughout the day plus food and he still didn't gain much.. I think it may have been a medical condition ha

Get your protein from food and not shakes.250 grams will do the job!!

BS I take like 60% of my protein from shakes and have put on alot of lbs in 4 yrs and lost bf...
the issue is people relying on shakes usually have a crappy diet. (the real issue)

I so rec you having food when you have the shakes if not just after tranning. or even just 30min before a meal.

Last edited:
Back