Proviron with Winny and Clen

viceman316

Proviron with winny and EQ?

HEy guys, quick question here.

Currently taking 50 mg of Winstrol ED and 400 mg of EQ per week. Just started dieting and cutting. Any thoughts on me throwing Proviron into the mix to harden up even as well as estrogen blocker. Just reading up that EQ does have some slight androgenic effects. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Also what dosage would be ideal for the proviron if that is in fact a good idea. Thanks again fellas

Last edited:
viceman316 said:

Currently taking 50 mg of Winstrol ED and 400 mg of EQ per week. Just started dieting and cutting. Any thoughts on me throwing Proviron into the mix to harden up even as well as estrogen blocker. Just reading up that EQ does have some slight androgenic effects. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Also what dosage would be ideal for the proviron if that is in fact a good idea. Thanks again fellas
I don't think adding Proviron would hurt.... 50mgs daily would suffice. However, proviron is pretty pricy, you could buy prop or suspension for around the same price. You'd see much better results w/ a short estered compound.... rather than adding proviron. I think your cycle would actually yield good results if you threw in a short ester.

I doubt you would see any difference whatsoever. EQ hardly aromatizes into estrogen, and proviron has never been shown to "block" estrogen. If it does so, it does a shitty job. Don't waste your money.

Trevdog's right. Like I said; it wouldn't hurt, however, you could spend your money on something that woiuld be a much better choice. Adding Proviron as a test base would simply be a waste of money.

if all you are running is Winstrol (winny) then u dont need proviron as an anti-e or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) all you would need it for so so your dick keeps working

Trevdog said:
I doubt you would see any difference whatsoever. EQ hardly aromatizes into estrogen, and proviron has never been shown to "block" estrogen. If it does so, it does a shitty job. Don't waste your money.

I agree also. Proviron works good for me on a test/dbol cycle for me, it hardens my muscle slightly, and helps keep water off of me. For me that is. I dont think with Winstrol (winny) or tren you need to worry about bloat, or anything like that anyhow. As far as an anti-e, cheaper to run someting else. if you have the provs, save them for a later cycle.

E

viceman316 said:

OR

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1718675&postcount=12

Which is it?

Winny good? Bad?

mranak said:

Im not sure i know what you're asking? Is Winstrol (winny) good or bad? or with regards to Winstrol (winny) making someone "cut"?

As far as my post that you quoted, it was in response to someone asking if they should stay away from Winstrol (winny) because its "bad for the liver".
as far as Winstrol (winny) making me cut? i know better, its dieting and cardio that cuts, the Winstrol (winny) just builds the lean muscle tissue

The reason some people think Winstrol (winny) makes you cut is because it tends to dry you out making you look more lean, but its not going to cut that fat off you.

Back