PSL bloodwork 5 weeks into blast need some insight

hiram1st

View attachment 561166View attachment 561167

Ok this blood work was drawn on Tuesday after injection on Monday morning.

Test E 250mg E3.5D, Tren A 100mg ED, HCG 500iu E3.5D day before test injection. All from PSL

Test was labsmd female panel plus Prolactin and Free T. I got the Free T test as an indicator of the 19nor since I read here it's the only thing to go by.

Adex .25mg ED, Ralox 30mg ED from RUI. Been doing some reading on Ralox and more than 30mg a day after 10 days can cause bone density issues.

E2 is high it is the regular essay

Liver values a little high no drinking or taking any other medication. Using NAC 1600mg 2 times a day morning and night since beginning of blast.

Any advice?

2 weeks ago I began exhibiting gyno flare up kind of painful lumps under both nipples. This isn't the first time I've had a flare up since starting TRT last July they have come and went a few times this is why I went for blood work a little early.

I'm sensitive to E2 and usually don't have any issues when my E2 is down below 20 so that's what I'm shooting for. In the process of starting letro @ 300mcg E3.5D.

Any advice?

Thanks

How much water are you drinking daily? And your running 3.2g of NAC per day?

I'd take the adex to 0.35mg ED, should be easy enough to dose with a slin pin. You know the drill, wait two weeks and gets bloods to check. Personally I'd stay away from letro... Your e2 isn't really all that high, 60-70pg/ml isn't too bad. You could knock it down with adex alone.

Purely out of curiosity are you running any DA?

How much water are you drinking daily? And your running 3.2g of NAC per day?

I'd take the adex to 0.35mg ED, should be easy enough to dose with a slin pin. You know the drill, wait two weeks and gets bloods to check. Personally I'd stay away from letro... Your e2 isn't really all that high, 60-70pg/ml isn't too bad. You could knock it down with adex alone.

Purely out of curiosity are you running any DA?

Drinking at leats a gallon a day. Yes taking 3.2g of NAC ed before I started my blast the liver values were about the same and I was running 1200mg a day so bumped it up when I started the blast. I have UDCA on hand if I need to start taking it.

I have prami but am not using it.

Only 4 liters a day??? Christ man I would double that. Should bring your BUN/Urea down too. I drink 8-12L (2-3gallons) per day.

Yeah good call on the NAC, your livers really not too bad either but if it were me I'd start running a low dose of UDCA... but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Even on cycle I want everything in optimal ranges lol. You really needn't worry about it though, I'd just check liver values again after the blast and see where they sit. If they're still highish yeah a low dose UDCA would bring them down. Somewhere around 5-9 mg per kg should be plenty.

Only 4 liters a day??? Christ man I would double that. Should bring your BUN/Urea down too. I drink 8-12L (2-3gallons) per day.

Yeah good call on the NAC, your livers really not too bad either but if it were me I'd start running a low dose of UDCA... but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Even on cycle I want everything in optimal ranges lol. You really needn't worry about it though, I'd just check liver values again after the blast and see where they sit. If they're still highish yeah a low dose UDCA would bring them down. Somewhere around 5-9 mg per kg should be plenty.

I thought I was drinking to much LOL will increase water intake. I knew I liked your for a reason Type A perfectionist like myself LMAO:laugh: I got the RUI UDCA just says 60 tablets on the bottle not mg how many did you take?

I thought I was drinking to much LOL will increase water intake. I knew I liked your for a reason Type A perfectionist like myself LMAO:laugh: I got the RUI UDCA just says 60 tablets on the bottle not mg how many did you take?

Hahah what do they say about great minds...? Lol. Yeah you should aim for 5-6 clear urination's a day. I've never run UDCA because unfortunately I can't get it in Australia.. I might try getting some of RUI's through lol, you never know. Our fucking customs are too damn good at their job lol.

9mg per kg is the recommended dose for repairing liver damage.. I don't think you'd need that much, but for me that works out to around 950mg per day. It's roughly 4.5mg per lb for you americans :p

Hahah what do they say about great minds...? Lol. Yeah you should aim for 5-6 clear urination's a day. I've never run UDCA because unfortunately I can't get it in Australia.. I might try getting some of RUI's through lol, you never know. Our fucking customs are too damn good at their job lol.

9mg per kg is the recommended dose for repairing liver damage.. I don't think you'd need that much, but for me that works out to around 950mg per day. It's roughly 4.5mg per lb for you americans :p

Ok thanks alot prince!

A little night sweats, aggressions up but manageable, trensomnia but taking melatonin and tgats helping.

Ok, for starters - free test is used as a rule of thumb more than to really indicate legitimacy as just blasting alone can elevate it. With that said, your free T is AMAZING!

A lot of folks seem to think that since tren comes in a needle, it's not liver toxic. This is not true, and while you're doing it right with the NAC, I agree that more liver protection should be employed. UDCA is great, but I've found that liv52 in conjunction with NAC can seriously reduce enzymes too. Either way, those enzymes should come down.

I think we covered the estradiol issue in pm's, but just remember baby steps. I'd go with what Austinite has lined out in the gyno thread, as I know he had done a tremendous amount of research prior to doing the write up. Don't worry about bone density - that's assuming you're a female with natural hormone values and as low estradiol (even bound to breast tissue) decreases bone density, you're going to see those warnings.

One gallon of water a day MINIMUM btw. I typically move up to 4 or 5 myself in the summer (16-20L for our metric friends), but I'm one sweaty bastard when the body starts moving. It's great for the kidneys, and helps with the metabolism. ;)

My .02c :)

Ok, for starters - free test is used as a rule of thumb more than to really indicate legitimacy as just blasting alone can elevate it. With that said, your free T is AMAZING!

A lot of folks seem to think that since tren comes in a needle, it's not liver toxic. This is not true, and while you're doing it right with the NAC, I agree that more liver protection should be employed. UDCA is great, but I've found that liv52 in conjunction with NAC can seriously reduce enzymes too. Either way, those enzymes should come down.

I think we covered the estradiol issue in pm's, but just remember baby steps. I'd go with what Austinite has lined out in the gyno thread, as I know he had done a tremendous amount of research prior to doing the write up. Don't worry about bone density - that's assuming you're a female with natural hormone values and as low estradiol (even bound to breast tissue) decreases bone density, you're going to see those warnings.

One gallon of water a day MINIMUM btw. I typically move up to 4 or 5 myself in the summer (16-20L for our metric friends), but I'm one sweaty bastard when the body starts moving. It's great for the kidneys, and helps with the metabolism. ;)

I will go over the Austinites gyno thread again tonight here at work and continue with the ralox protocol.

I am taking the liv.52 1 capsule a day. So should I increase the NAC? And add one capsule of tge UDCA from RUI there isn't a mg on the bottle

I think I need to be pro active on this since I just got my VAR in :yumyum: I know it's not as hard on the liver as other orals but never the less it will task it and my numbers are already high.

Thanks for the pennies!

I will go over the Austinites gyno thread again tonight here at work and continue with the ralox protocol.

I am taking the liv.52 1 capsule a day. So should I increase the NAC? And add one capsule of tge UDCA from RUI there isn't a mg on the bottle

I think I need to be pro active on this since I just got my VAR in :yumyum: I know it's not as hard on the liver as other orals but never the less it will task it and my numbers are already high.

Thanks for the pennies!

I just realised what you meant lol. That's really odd they don't give a dosage... lil scary actually lol. Maybe send their rep a PM and ask?

4-5 gallons a day in the summer? Whatttt?! Where do u live, Egypt?

Thanks for the pennies!
Oh man, I take 4 liv52 ED with my NAC haha. I haven't dosed UDCA or TUDCA in awhile. Remember, you're buying for research purposes, so you may have to be creative in how you ask. I want to say that I was doing 250mg ED, but without my notes in front of me - I can't really say for sure.

4-5 gallons a day in the summer? Whatttt?! Where do u live, Egypt?

I do live in a warmer climate, yes. But honestly, I would probably have to drink even more in an area of higher relative humidity at moderate temps. I just have zero water retention from years of manual labor as a young man. :p

Oh man, I take 4 liv52 ED with my NAC haha. I haven't dosed UDCA or TUDCA in awhile. Remember, you're buying for research purposes, so you may have to be creative in how you ask. I want to say that I was doing 250mg ED, but without my notes in front of me - I can't really say for sure.

Will up the liv tomorrow

I m with New Alias HW; 4-5 gallons....I mean I know your a very very lrge man...but are you drinking while voiding ? lol Seems I d always s be in the bathroom voiding my bladder.

Honestly this thread reminded me I need to vastly increase MY water as I ease into my lil 75/75 tren a/prop breaking bad from my trt.

We cant forget tren IS toxic to the liver and water is our kidney s and bladder and the whole MACHINES best friend, right ?

Thanks Hiram, HW and Ne Alias and PD. Just poked me to remember---safety first !!!

you get that estro down a few points ...

and god damn man!!!!!

look at all that freeeee test!

bad ass my friend

you have to be feeling like god damn super man right bout now!

I thought while taking Tren it will show elevated/incorrect E2 levels?

Everyone is right about the water. I'm usually at a gallon a day but need to go up to at least 2. What sucks for me is if I drink water after about 7:30(I go to bed at 9) Ill be up at midnight to piss and then it takes forever for me to go back to sleep.

I miss those post... :(

I have to admit I didn't realize TRen was liver toxic even though it is injected. Thanks for the schooling Halfwit. I have been a primary test blast and cruise guy so I haven't had any elevated liver issues in my bloods. Thinking about adding Tren E to the party so I will keep this in mind.

Back