PSL Gray top HGH blood work results

jozifp103

My blood work results on 10iu PSL gray top HGH. Both tests were taken fasting, upon waking. First results are my baseline level.

Baseline
22baxk.jpg

Results after pinning 10iu SUBQ into my belly fat. Tested 2 hours later.

***NOTE: I should have tested 3.5 hours after pinning instead of 2 due to SUBQ injections taking slightly longer to enter the blood stream. I feel results would have been higher had I given it another hour or so to peak fully. Regardless, results are still decent. Will be retesting again properly sometime soon :)

vff8lh.jpg

This is Great Man! I am glad to see the result as I ended up getting in on the deal. Excited to get back to GH life.

Thanks for sharing!

That's great jozifp - I'll be doing some blood work on these as well...

I have several early morning meetings over the next few days - so I'm thinking
Thur or Fri...

The meetings are torture enough, but fasting before one... I'll end up jumping out a window!!!

Thanks for chiming in guys :)

I think I'm going to re-test the gray tops. I have a feeling if I'd have given it another 1.5 hours to peak fully, the numbers would have been higher.

Will also be testing very soon:

-Ansomone HGH 10iu
-Canadian Somatropin HGH 10iu

Most likely one this week and one next week.

Once I get the results I will choose the best one and run it for a year or so :)

Great Thread J. - THX !

Nice annual plan you have there too :)

Thanks for chiming in guys :)

I think I'm going to re-test the gray tops. I have a feeling if I'd have given it another 1.5 hours to peak fully, the numbers would have been higher.

Will also be testing very soon:

-Ansomone HGH 10iu
-Canadian Somatropin HGH 10iu

Most likely one this week and one next week.

Once I get the results I will choose the best one and run it for a year or so :)

Back