PSL International Touchdown :)

Conrad0032

Just giving a shoutout to PSL for their rather quick international shipping to the US. Very nicely and intelligently packed. No spills no problem. Not a big order, just arimadex and 2 vials of test E. Was just testing them out, and they are good to go :D Will run this in the next year I'm guessing. Also is test still good after it's "expiration date"?

Yeah way more yellow than mine it was pretty much clear. I'm on the mid 6th week and getting bloods next week so we will see. STRANGE

I just checked mine out again, it's pretty clear. I think the flash and all just made it more yellow :p
No that is definitely yellow. They sent me 6 vials and I have 3 different colors. Three that are clear with yellowish tint, 2 really yellow ones like you have and one that is completely clear. Im not sure which ones to use.

No that is definitely yellow. They sent me 6 vials and I have 3 different colors. Three that are clear with yellowish tint, 2 really yellow ones like you have and one that is completely clear. Im not sure which ones to use.
Send them to me. I'm concerned for your health.

J/k. I wouldn't sweat it. Probably a different oil. They have a good rep.

Labs definitely make their products to last well beyond their expiration dates. I wouldn't worry about it dude. Even though I have to wait a year -___- let us know how It goes

It's yellowish, but in the photo it makes it look like dehydrated piss yellow ha. It's clear with a yellow tint. But idc, looks g2g.

No worries Guys:

We use the same PG Clear oils - always.
It's the matter of the batches of "essence" used - When each batch differs even 1-3% as to "tint/color" ..from another - it's always vissible in the "jug" - due to crystal clear PG C.oils we use. (that's why there are batches ... very clear , yellowish and so on ..)

That's all - the Gear is 100% the same quality -Always - It's a pretty standard and common knowledge.

Other UGL's use "simple-yellowish" C. Olis - mostly G.S.Oil - that's why it's impossible to tell what "essence" was used

Thanks for the input P.S.L.! I know my vials are good from the labs I had run! My strength is still increasing at week 7 and I'm happy with the product!

PSL seems to be the stand-out for clearnet sources... when I first began researching them, it seemed a little fishy they were sponsors for a good amount of the top bb sites. All the exclusively positive reviews seemed too good to be true. However, I'm now at a point where I'm seriously considering giving them a shot for my next order. Still on the fence though.

Just giving a shoutout to PSL for their rather quick international shipping to the US. Very nicely and intelligently packed. No spills no problem. Not a big order, just arimadex and 2 vials of test E. Was just testing them out, and they are good to go :D Will run this in the next year I'm guessing. Also is test still good after it's "expiration date"?

not trying to flame you or psl. but please dont say a source is gtg because you got a pack. wait till you try out the product and give honest review on quality. just my 2cc,s

Back