Testosterone that's been sitting

oldfeller

I've got a few vials of test e. Expiry on them says 2022 but I bought them over a year ago. They look nice and clear but have been sitting around for a bit. Is there anything I should do before using them? Shake them, heat them up, etc. Or should they just be good to go?

Thx

Properly stored gear can stay good for years past expiration date.
If it doesn't look like it crashed, change of color etc etc. Its good to go.

Should be good hope anyone that reads this remembers to check their steroids before they use them every time to make sure they are still usable meaning they are safe!

If you properly store your gear it can stay good for years past its expiration date.
If it doesn't appear to have crashed, change color, rancid odor. Give it a try.

My second cousin had the same issue, got all his gear and was ready to do a cycle then got in a car accident and was hospitalized for 9 months, 4 months of rehab later plus 3 months to get back up to par physically he was ready to start his cycle again and was worried about his gear still being good but he said screw it and just injected it .5ml just to test it. Worked like a charm and his gear was still good and went on to have a great cyle.

Should be good hope anyone that reads this remembers to check their steroids before they use them every time to make sure they are still usable meaning they are safe!

words to live by and always keep them stored on a childproof storage box. and cool and dark place.

I've got a few vials of test e. Expiry on them says 2022 but I bought them over a year ago. They look nice and clear but have been sitting around for a bit. Is there anything I should do before using them? Shake them, heat them up, etc. Or should they just be good to go?

Thx

Just pick those Vials up and talk nicely to them.
"Guys are you ready to help me make some Gains" (lol).

Seriously, as already mentioned, if it was kept Properly, you are Good to Go.
So just Enjoy..................................... JP

Just pick those Vials up and talk nicely to them.
"Guys are you ready to help me make some Gains" (lol).

Seriously, as already mentioned, if it was kept Properly, you are Good to Go.
So just Enjoy..................................... JP

This ^^^ funny guy Ha lol ! :laugh3: As I had said back a few posts 4 years and still G2G.

Good Luck to you,

OMM

Thx

If the expiration date says 2020 and youve stored them in a cool dry dark place its good to go man.

Hey op get back to all this solid advice given to you. and if you gear is properly stored it can stay good for years past expiration date.
If it doesn't look like it changed color, crashed, odd smell, Its all for the taking.

Hey op get back to all this solid advice given to you. and if you gear is properly stored it can stay good for years past expiration date.
If it doesn't look like it changed color, crashed, odd smell, Its all for the taking.

Ah hello, hello OP are you with us... :) ?? Hello ^^^^ read this post from IMT my friend, go back and absorb what all was said to you and more.

Good luck,

OMM

theyre is a slight chance they couldve gone bad

Go ahead and send them to me so i can test them out for you

my address is ......

Back