PSL oxandrolone (anavar) AND drostanolone prop (masteron) LABMAX TEST RESULTS GTG!

And a rep for the company that is active in the ology community is the biggest thing! Having peace of mind knowing you purchase is followed up on and as you see with this thread the gear is GTG!

I second that sir. The reps have always been helpful to me...even after ordering, if I had any questions during the cycle I could talk to them here and get their expertise.

My pleasure. I figured it would give some peace of mind that is hard to come by in this game.

I agree. There always seems to be something to hide. Why not put the results right in peoples' faces? If you have good product, then what have you got to hide? We always encourage people to do their own quality testing.

Glad to see you're still going strong jozifp!

I just added var to my cycle about a week ago... except I've been out of commission for the last week so I
can't wait to get back behind the weights!!!

I do my "half and half" mix with var and dbol and can tell it's starting to kick in - it's like getting the best
of both worlds.

It's 30mg of var and 30 mg of dbol - both are the Euro Pharmacies line.

The last time I did this the results were AWESOME!!!

For those new to this combo... anavar is a "Class I" steroid and dbol is a "Class II" which compliment each other.

The last time I did this, I experimented upping the var a little... which I might do, once I'm able to get
behind the weights again. :D

For any new guys here - two orals is NOT recommended - except in this case both are at low to moderate levels
so it's close to only running one IMO.

Glad to see you're still going strong jozifp!

I just added var to my cycle about a week ago... except I've been out of commission for the last week so I
can't wait to get back behind the weights!!!

I do my "half and half" mix with var and dbol and can tell it's starting to kick in - it's like getting the best
of both worlds.

It's 30mg of var and 30 mg of dbol - both are the Euro Pharmacies line.

The last time I did this the results were AWESOME!!!

For those new to this combo... anavar is a "Class I" steroid and dbol is a "Class II" which compliment each other.

The last time I did this, I experimented upping the var a little... which I might do, once I'm able to get
behind the weights again. :D

For any new guys here - two orals is NOT recommended - except in this case both are at low to moderate levels
so it's close to only running one IMO.

I've seen you mention this combination before. I never really read much into the science of stacking, but that certainly interests me. I'll have to look into that in the future.

Sounds like a combo worth trying - although I'd be sure to up the liver support dosages too for peace of mind ;)

Everything about each product is - pure - clean - and potent...

... and now the vials have a fresh new look as well. :biggthump

Back