Psl tren special!! Discounted price!

jozifp103

STARTING THURSDAY THE 19TH, 12 AM.

PSL WILL BE RUNNING A SPECIAL ON OUR EP
TRENBOLONE ACETATE .
f36567ceeffc31974d91b55d8433e9a8.jpg

FOR AN UNDETERMINED TIME YOU WILL
RECEIVE 20% OFF THE NORMAL PRICE!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG THIS SPECIAL WILL LAST. WE KNOW MONEY IS TIGHT, SO DON'T HESITATE ON THIS ONE.

IT JUST MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

I live in antarctica. Big igloo. Brrrrr cold outside. Me like tren keeps me warm.

Eh sexxy!!!!!

I highly - highly - HIGHLY recommend P.S.L.'s Euro Trenbolone!!!

Most of my cycles include their trenbolone and the stuff is just wicked good in all aspects.

I've seen people ask... how do you know if your trenbolone is good because you see some
that are a dark rust color and some that are lighter?

Here's a little explanation on the characteristics of the compound...

Trenbolone is often a golden brown / rust color when in oil solution.

If the hormone is refined to greater than 99.5% purity - then the color in solution actually
gives it a light golden color - much like other testosterone products.

And refining the hormone to this purity is extremely difficult - this is why you see such a
variation from lab to lab.

With testosterone... the color can vary simply by the oils being used, so int's not a reliable way
to gage the quality.

However... trenbolone will have that nice gold color when it's purity is refined at its best... this
is what you will always see with P.S.L.'s trenbolone.

STOCK UP BOYS! :D

Haha you guys deleted his posts. Now it looks like I'm coming out of left field with the the antarctica stuff. Lol

How do you guys prefer to run your tren a?
Just striking up convo! Some like there test high vs low tren.
Some like there test low vs tren. And do you prefer to use mast or proviron to help with your sides. Or var.. lots of possibilities here.just curious to see how some respond differently side wise.

As I m both old and arthritic when I do break bad on my trt I do 50 or 10 m w f usually mixed w equal amount of prop...but again...I ve no deire to deal w sides or skew my bloods.--

Mr Low Dose

Running the tren ace as we speak. Feel like I need to stuff ice packs down my shirt. So far temperament has been controllable...but my inner monologue sounds like a serial killer.

Back