Purity Source Labs COMBOS & STACKS!

GOTGrowth

Purity Source Labs is now carrying COMBOS & STACKS. These are customized stacks created by Purity Source Labs. Every stack is a complete cycle from your first injection to PCT. Each stack coordinates well with its counterparts. We are adding to the section weekly! Make sure to stay updated on what we have to offer. You get a price break on each stack.

Currently theres 11 to choose from

8 Week Cutting Cycle FAT LOSS
Moderate 8 Week Cutting Cycle
8 Week Super Cuts Cycle
8 Weeks Toned and Trim
8 Week Fat Inferno Cycle
12 Week Mass Cycle
12 Week Rapid Strength and Muscle Mass
12 Week Rapid Mass and Strength Cycle
16 Week Lean Body Mass

CAN'T FORGET!!

4ever.YOUNG&FIT-3.5 months
4ever.YOUNG&FIT-7months

Reminding everyone that these are going to continue to be available! This isn't just a seasonal special! These are already made cycles.

These great stacks are here to stay folks. Does all the planning for you, just pick a goal and there's sure to be a cycle for it.

These are great, everything you need - Read them over... Pick... You're done.

However we're missing... "the most important one."

The beginners 1st cycle with PCT included.
:dunno:

I would have a several beginners cycles - the difference would be the choice of testosterone.

This would make it easy as ABC when we see someone asking questions about their 1st cycle.

Currently - the new members will receive have a hand full of responses - all from members giving a variation
of directions...

Although this might be good - we still see the same people mis the PCT or come up short
on testosterone... or even come back and ask about an all oral cycle.

This way - they go to the site - pick A, B, or C - come back to Ology and we'll lay out the directions.
Now they're off to a proper 1st cycle. :dance2:

These are great, everything you need - Read them over... Pick... You're done.

However we're missing... "the most important one."

The beginners 1st cycle with PCT included.
:dunno:

I would have a several beginners cycles - the difference would be the choice of testosterone.

This would make it easy as ABC when we see someone asking questions about their 1st cycle.

Currently - the new members will receive have a hand full of responses - all from members giving a variation
of directions...

Although this might be good - we still see the same people mis the PCT or come up short
on testosterone... or even come back and ask about an all oral cycle.

This way - they go to the site - pick A, B, or C - come back to Ology and we'll lay out the directions.
Now they're off to a proper 1st cycle. :dance2:

Repo thanks for mentioning that. Most of the cycles seem pretty beginner. A real beginner cycle is 500mg a week of Testosterone and then on to PCT. Or so I've read and done. :D We need to get that one added. Its not created because of how simple it is and we encourage people to do their research first. Most of the cycles in the COMBOS and STACKS section are cycles that suit even a novice, or a moderate to advanced steroid user.

Last edited:
Repo thanks for mentioning that. Most of the cycles seem pretty beginner. A real beginner cycle is 500mg a week of Testosterone and then on to PCT. Or so I've read and done. :D We need to get that one added. Its not created because of how simple it is and we encourage people to do their research first. Most of the cycles in the COMBOS and STACKS section are cycles that suit even a novice, or a moderate to advanced steroid user.

While I was comparing each stack I noticed the obvious was missing.

The 8 Week Cutting Cycle FAT LOSS was the closest to a 1st cycle...
simply dropping the winsterol and switching the testosterone would be close.

Don't overlook these! There's a stack for every goal and it's much cheaper than buying each item individually.

Back