Purity Source Labs FRIDAY SPECIAL on 10mL vials TESTOSTERONE BASE! 48hrs only!!!

jozifp103

Thread:
Starting this friday for 48 hours only, Purity Source Labs is having a killer special on our 10mL 100mg/mL Testosterone suspension!

Testosterone Suspension

-Hit's the blood stream instantly.

-Peaks within an hour of injecting.

-Makes for an unbeatable pre-workout compound.

-Great for pre-contest use for a quick-in/quick-out hormone.

Be here friday and don't miss out!

***Special is for international Euro-Pharmacies product ONLY.

PM myself or Repo for details :)

Yes! I would love to stock up as well. Anyone use before? Is it thick? Pip? Do you need to adjust AI? Should you adjust your normal test dose to facilitate the amount of base used weekly? I would love for some knowledgable answers if anyone has any.

It's really not bad as far as PIP goes, about like tren ace or test prop for me. It is thin, you can pin it with a slin pin if you are patient (recommend backloading). I take a dose of aromasin with each dose of TNE and that seems to keep any E2 sides from showing up. There are probably other, better ways of dealing with it but that works for me and has been doing so for some time now.

Yes! I would love to stock up as well. Anyone use before? Is it thick? Pip? Do you need to adjust AI? Should you adjust your normal test dose to facilitate the amount of base used weekly? I would love for some knowledgable answers if anyone has any.

I wrote about my use of PSL's TNE here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/678929-my-first-use-tne-pre-workout.html

It is thinner than my Test-Cyp, but thicker than my Deca. I doubled the frequency of my AI use, but am just going by internal feeling right now. I am setting up some blood work soon. I have done a TON of blood work so far, so I am getting pretty good at putting how I feel to a relative E2 number. I feel like the upper 30s...while I feel best in the lower 20s (on the non-sensitive E2 test). I am also just finishing a Deca and Test bulk cycle and did not adjust anything for it.

TNE, for me, has just a very small bite as I start to inject, just enough to let me know I am doing something, but not enough to even think twice about. The spot is sore the next day, though (for me). Start with 50mg to see how you feel on it and how the next day is for you before going higher. Many people take between 50 and 100mg per shot. It starts working anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hours, depending on the person (I am closer to the 1.5 hour mark) and then only lasts for a few hours before the body burns it all out. It makes me feel like a god during that time.

Now is the time to get some since it is 30% off!

Damn all this talk of TNE, I swear I just caught a whiff of it just sitting here thinking about it. I wonder if the sale applies to bulk orders...

It's my understanding that TNE is testosterone in an oil carrier with no ester, while test suspension is water based.

I only see TNE on the website... are the terms just being used interchangeably here or am I missing something?

It's my understanding that TNE is testosterone in an oil carrier with no ester, while test suspension is water based.

I only see TNE on the website... are the terms just being used interchangeably here or am I missing something?

I believe you are technically correct on this. Pardon my misuse of terminology. I'm used to using the two terms interchangeably.

This product is TESTOSTERONE BASE in an OIL SOLUTION, as opposed to test suspension which is suspended in water.

While I have never used Test Suspension, I am not sure I ever actually want to try it. I heard it has wicked PIP due to the test crystalizing in the water. Oil for me, TYVM. There is barely a slight bite when starting to inject.

Back