Quad injection.. swollen leg!

Fullgoldcrown

Fourth week with some gnarly pip producing gear. I haven't had a problem with quads but I hit dead center of my quad with 250 mg test 1 ml on tuesday. Wednesday it hurt to walk a little. Thursday I noticed a little red rash but its blotchy and it's slightly warm. Today it seems a little more swollen, warm but doesn't hurt. I will post a picture too. I've never swollen up like this before. I use sterile techniques and have never had a problem before so I'm wondering did I hit my lymphatic system. I'm taking today off and hitting naproxen and benadryl hard. Do you think I need to go to urgent care for antibiotics.

I would normally leave it about a week to assess. If it gets hotter to touch, or redder and keeps getting worse then I would go see a GP. Just say it was an injectable vitamin B12 shot. I daresay you'll be fine, I've had the odd bad swell before.

Your whole leg looks pretty damn swollen.. If it's a bacterial infection you'll need to get medical attention ASAP!

I know from experience,, when I was a stupid ass 18 yo kid, I bought some gear from a guy, had a friend inject my tricep a day or two later my arm swole up big time,, big enough for my parents to see and be like omg what the hells up.. They took me to the ER.. I ended be in the hospital for two weaks being treated for a bacterial infection that was having a hard time being cured with multiple types of IV ani-biotics..
You'll want to save the vial you injected from,, if you do have a bacterial infection they can test the vial itself for the bacteria

Go to a agriculture store and get penicillin g. It's in a locked refridgerator so u got to ask for it. It's a suspension so pin 1cc twice daily. Should be gone the next day if not then the day after. Sounds crazy but it works! Cheap as hell too for a 100cc bottle. Takes care of infections too. U could do a half cc if u want. Make sure to change needles before u pin or it will "freeze".

Your whole leg looks pretty damn swollen.. If it's a bacterial infection you'll need to get medical attention ASAP!

I know from experience,, when I was a stupid ass 18 yo kid, I bought some gear from a guy, had a friend inject my tricep a day or two later my arm swole up big time,, big enough for my parents to see and be like omg what the hells up.. They took me to the ER.. I ended be in the hospital for two weaks being treated for a bacterial infection that was having a hard time being cured with multiple types of IV ani-biotics..
You'll want to save the vial you injected from,, if you do have a bacterial infection they can test the vial itself for the bacteria

Man tbone! Your a bad ass old school get it done mother fucker.. :). What works has always worked
Hasn't it, right on

I got some in the fridge right now! Old lady got a tooth infection and that shit cleared up in ten minutes! I'm not a doctor but I'm not paying a bunch of money to go to one either...

i dont understand how to find the pic from the pop up box in the quick reply but ill keep trying, i didnt go to the hospital because i didnt have a fever at any time and (and no ins at the time) it did go away but it took like 8 days n alot of motrin....

Tbonexl very smart man. Just for your information you can also get fish antibiotics which are the same exact drug for humans online and from various pet stores. unfortunately I'm allergic to the -cillian family so I may just get fish flex (keflex) tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Tbonexl very smart man. Just for your information you can also get fish antibiotics which are the same exact drug for humans online and from various pet stores. unfortunately I'm allergic to the -cillian family so I may just get fish flex (keflex) tomorrow :)

You beat me to it. Make sure you are not allergic to penicillin before you do anything. That shit will kill you instantly.

Thats why I stick to glutes only, never felt the need to go anywhere else. You hear too many horror stories about it.

Delts! Mmmmm sweet and easy! Other than that I hit the glutes, we'll I let the wife do it for me. She loves that shit.

I'll be honest, I love quads, even hit those nerves where your quad jumps all over the place, just ease the pin out and hit a different angle. Keep in mind I dig that kind of shit though. Kill it, and move on

I got some in the fridge right now! Old lady got a tooth infection and that shit cleared up in ten minutes! I'm not a doctor but I'm not paying a bunch of money to go to one either...

No shit - we need to start calling you DR. Tbone.

That's Fucking awesome!!! :D

Back