Quality Vet Gear Underfilled?????

gator_mclusky said:
I love Nuevo Leredo!!!!!we pile in a carand hit da roar....12 hrs later were in Mex.....

50 ccs for 65 seems too good to be true...but believable:rolleyes:

Damn, that's a long trip. I'm back home in 10-12, and that is still a bitch.

magnusson187 said:
spend $70 and get 10 amps of ICN test that would end up equaling about 12cc's of painless human grade test. [

Cause I get 50 cc's for $65. [/B]

I didn't say anything about 50cc's for $65 so what the fuck does what you pay for 50cc's in mexico have anything to do with what I pay for 10cc's on the black market in the US? Shit I can get ICN's for $4 for a box of 5 amps but I have to go to fucking yugoslavia to get it. It's not about who can get the best price. Its about the quality and the quantity. QV advertises 10ml per vial when the fact is there is usually 9ml or less and about half of that is BA (maybe not but it sure feels like it the day after a shot).

I just love it how when I make a comparison of average black market prices and the quality and quantity of QV verses ICN I get a bullshit response about how much cheaper you can get it for. Big whoopty fuckin doodoo. My point is that for not much more than average black market prices of QV gear, you can get painless shit that's made in a lab that actually has some quality control standards set in place instead of some shit made by some dumb ass mexican who gets confused and puts 1 gallon of BA in when the recipe calls for 1 teaspoon.

This is just like a fuckin price check thread when someone says I get it for $100... there's always someone else that can get it for $80 and then someone else for $60. Hell before the threads over there is someone whose cousins auntee works for QV and gets free 50ml jugs of enanthate + $20 per bottle for every bottle they use.

Just for the fuck of it, I opened a 10ml vial of qv cyp, and measured the contents, I got 10 cc's.

I think some of it would have to do with the amount that is in the needle (especially 23g and larger) each time you inject. It is also possible that their filler is calibrated to 10ml and that it is 5-10% off if it is not accurate due to the vacuum.

PPL

Back