quality vet

staybig

have you guy every heard of that QV enth.

which one would you prefer
QV ENTH. 250 MGS
OR
TORNELL 200 MGS

QV Enth and day over Tornell......

Out of the Mexican Line QV is the best....

staybig said:
cool
which one of the QV would you pick the 50 ml or the 10ml of eth.

Which is cheaper per cc? The50cc I would rthink.

They are both solid, but the 50cc is cheaper

thank lawnsaver
i read your thread about the enterview with the bodybuilder
what do you think a cycle with enth and insulin would be better than enth and deca

staybig said:
thank lawnsaver
i read your thread about the enterview with the bodybuilder
what do you think a cycle with enth and insulin would be better than enth and deca

Insulin is not something to fuck around with unless you have properly researched and know what you are doing. Stick with the deca. Is this your first cycle?

Wartime100 said:
Insulin is not something to fuck around with unless you have properly researched and know what you are doing. Stick with the deca. Is this your first cycle?

Agreed.

staybig said:
have you guy every heard of that QV enth.

which one would you prefer
QV ENTH. 250 MGS
OR
TORNELL 200 MGS

It's not even close! QV is by far the BEST Mex gear out right now! If you do the enan. 250, you may want to mix it with EQ, some experience a little pain from the inj., just a little advice. Good Luck!;)

all i want to know will insulin give you muscle by itself that is all i want to know but thank you for the concern wartime i now alot of yall do not what to see a dud dead from it i have been using for about 4 days now it is pretty cool

but thanks any for the concern

Slin just packs more of what your muscles need into the tissue = positive nitrogen balance = excellent environment for growth. I can see where slin would greatly assist in muscular growth in a sense that it hyper packs your muscle tissue with nutrients so I can't see any reason why it would not be more beneficial than nothing at all. It ensures a positve nitrogen balance whereas OTC supps would probably reap a lesser positive growth environment. Go to www.diabetes.com or www.diabetes.org to get a better understanding of the why's, what's and how's of slin.

Back