Queefer from underground sups passed away..

Sad to hear! He was cool guy and always having fun with newbs on here. Very helpful to me. Will be praying for family. As you guys know from most of his pics, he had a young boy, say around 8-10 years of age. I hate that for any young child at that age to have to go through that.

In our thoughts UG supps!

wow, very sad. didn't know him well other than seeing him raz people on bf% estimates... no bueno.

How old was he? How many years in the game? Scares me every time I hear about a death in the AAS community......borrowed time? Cardiovascular disease is probably the main concern for all of us...

I still can't believe Queefer is gone! He was a real good man. He was always very kind to everyone. Life can be very unfair!

Shitty deal rip buddy, we had our moments with the 30 percent bf thing
Good dude never the less, thought and prayers go out to the family
Rip bro

R.I.P. Queefer. The guy was working 20 hour days on his supplement line. Word is that he had only been using 500 mg of test per week for the past year. I think the stress killed him.

Always sad to see someone leave this life so unexpected and especially tragic when they're raising kids. Too bad, may God be with his family during this trying time. RIP brother

Many may not know it but I am the person that brought him over here as a sponsor. I got to know him on another forum and actually became fairly close with him , for me anyway. I do not usually let my online forum relationships develop past interaction on the forums, but in his case I did. He was truly a generous guy, a real good guy, and very dedicated to his family. We corresponded regularly via email and he often spoke of his son. Makes me very sad.
About a month prior to this he went to the Er having bad chest pains. They told him he was under too much stress and was severely dehydrated. They told him to take it easy and be sure he stayed well hydrated. Unfortunately I do not think he took heed as far as relaxing and sadly this was the end result. One of his last emails to me as questioning some of the lifestyle choices he had made over the years, some having to do with the body building lifestyle, some not. Either way it seemed he was regretting some of his past choices and his obsessive/compulsive nature. He felt that there was a price to be paid for his past choices and actions and he was paying it now. I never imagined that it would end in his early demise.
We lost a good guy here and it makes me very sad for his family and for the community.
RIP Bert - You will be missed my friend.

He will be sorely missed. He introduced me to Kratom, which my wife says turns me into someone she actively wants to be around. He was always more than fair, to the point of maybe being too generous.

His brother and wife have taken over the business he worked so hard to build.

Back