quesiton about money orders

warlord

ok, anyone else think it is weird that a source i am considering acquiring some "info" from will only accept money orders? it has spooked me and ive been delaying the transaction for a number of days since he told me this. i just dont see how or why he wouldnt want cash.

w

My source will only accept money orders via Western Union. He won't even sign for it. I have to use a test question/answer.

its all preference some sources think one method is safer then another or that one makes it more anonymous then another, but in actuality they are all pretty level as far as how well they work at transferring funds.

if it makes you weary....research the man, talk to those that have used him before......if hes backed by good people, it doesnt matter what form of payment he takes....good sources take care of their customers safety as well as theirs.

warlord said:
ok, anyone else think it is weird that a source i am considering acquiring some "info" from will only accept money orders? it has spooked me and ive been delaying the transaction for a number of days since he told me this. i just dont see how or why he wouldnt want cash.

w

thats the only way my guy takesthe money

Sensei Miagi said:
if it makes you weary....research the man, talk to those that have used him before......if hes backed by good people, it doesnt matter what form of payment he takes....good sources take care of their customers safety as well as theirs.

Exactly!!!!!!! Great Advice!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Back