Question about "brands"

Hey Mister

I'm still learning but sometimes I get confused about all these different brands. I have figured out a lot of it, but am still confused. I finally realized that Organon and Shering are legit pharmaceutical companies but then things like Syd Group and Tokkyo are "UG" or underground labs.

I don't know if this is a legit q to ask or not, but can someone please list the different companies/labs and tell me if they are a legit company or an underground lab please? If possible can you also list the products they offer. I hope this isn't a wrong q to ask, but if it is you can edit my post mods.

It gets pretty confusing. Thanks.

Mexican vet Gear
ttokkyo
quality vet

Canadian UG labs
Quest
Peru tech
PV
QFS

Other UG labs
syd group
supra
golden triangle

thats just off the top of my head, others can add to it
And the best of the best is whatever I happen to be using at the time....just kidding

needsize said:
Mexican vet Gear
ttokkyo
quality vet

Canadian UG labs
Quest
Peru tech
PV
QFS

Other UG labs
syd group
supra
golden triangle

thats just off the top of my head, others can add to it
And the best of the best is whatever I happen to be using at the time....just kidding

ns, wouldn't Syd Group be classified as Mexican Vet Gear? Well I'm no ns so I don't have access to all those Canadian goodies:) but Denkall, QV, Syd, and Ttokkyo(at the beginning) has done good by me. Organon is also some of the best pharmaceutical out there!

I'm not sure, I thought syd group was UG but I dont pay much attention to the american UG scene

Are Quality Vet and Tokkyo legit companies or underground?

I've heard of Denkall, what would that be classified as?

Hey Mister said:
Are Quality Vet and Tokkyo legit companies or underground?

I've heard of Denkall, what would that be classified as?

All 3 of those are "vet" companies.........so is SydGroup

Yes, legit Mex Co.
1. Quality Vet
2. Ttokkyo
3. Syd Group
4. Denkall..........Plus many more

UG Labs:
1. Quest
2. Supra labs
3. Golden Triangle
4. Peru-Tech..........Plus many more

I listed just some of the top Mex. Co.'s and UG Labs.

Thanks for replies guys!

To the top for more. I will make a list that way I can keep track of what the hell is what. Tooo frickin many! lol

innercitydragon said:
I was told that Denkall just converted there labs to make human grade products.

Correct me if I am wrong, but steroids are steroids no matter what they are made for, cattle/humans. The chemical makeup of testosterone is the exact same whether it is human grade, or vet grade. It is just basically the purity and cleanliness of the gear that is different, not to mention sometimes dosages.

Champ

Champ said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but steroids are steroids no matter what they are made for, cattle/humans. The chemical makeup of testosterone is the exact same whether it is human grade, or vet grade. It is just basically the purity and cleanliness of the gear that is different, not to mention sometimes dosages.

Champ

You are correct..........

Back