question about EQ

Ducati32

First, I would like to thank people for there response.

First cycle thinking about taking QV EQ

I am 32, 6 foot 205lbs solid
Bf% 10-12
6 years training

I chose EQ because low side effects, gyno,water bloat, etc.

I want more solid gains of 5-15lbs

I am willing to wait for results.

I have waited 6 years what is 10-12 weeks!

Is clomid or Nolva recommended post cycle?
dosage?

How does 200-400 a week of EQ sound?
Once a week or a few times a day?

I don't want to look like a pin-cushion

Also, will it affect captain winky?
I like drilling my lady so not even one pound of extra muscle is worth a limp noodle.

thanks

EQ has best results when front loaded with 600 to 800mgs and then 300-400mgs thereafter for 10 weeks. Deca is alot more prone to limp noodle than EQ. I have heard very little problems with EQ on any sides. Good luck.

Yes..... you will still need to do a post-cycle recovery as you will get shut down, even on just EQ.

Clomid standard dose;
day 1 -300 mg
day 2-11 - 100 mg/day
day 12+21 - 50 mg/day

You will want to run a minimium of 400 mg/week for a minimium of 10 weeks.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yes..... you will still need to do a post-cycle recovery as you will get shut down, even on just EQ.

Clomid standard dose;
day 1 -300 mg
day 2-11 - 100 mg/day
day 12+21 - 50 mg/day

You will want to run a minimium of 400 mg/week for a minimium of 10 weeks.

This is exactly right!! If you want to see good results a min. of 400mgs./week at 10 weeks!! Also I would split up the inj. twice a week Mon./Thurs. If you want to see even better results I would suggest 500-600mgs./week for 12 weeks. Again post cycle therapy is the standard as listed above. Good Luck!;)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
This is exactly right!! If you want to see good results a min. of 400mgs./week at 10 weeks!! Also I would split up the inj. twice a week Mon./Thurs. If you want to see even better results I would suggest 500-600mgs./week for 12 weeks. Again post cycle therapy is the standard as listed above. Good Luck!;)

yup 12 weeks is good for EQ cause you don't see results for like 5 weeks. Good luck bro

finally someone who paid his dues, then researched his options before jumping in the deep end. if you are a ass virgin then u will respond to the smallest amount (2cc's of QV EQ a week will do fine) should'nt have any sides at that amountand u WILL grow of that. up your training frequency and amount and eat more.

i just started an eq only cycle for my first cycle...400mg/week. i would be happy if i gained 7 lbs of pure muscle as stated in gimp's post on bb.com. i'd rather move up slowly with maintainable gains than blow up 20lbs and lose most of it w/in 5 months.

Back