question about scammers

i've got webspace if you want a secure forum to do this...let me know
beacuse i think i just got fucked too!

all these folks offering to help, consider them the police. dont accept help from people you dont know. if and when you find him do the personal contacting or as much of this as possible by yourself or with folks you know. dont be a sucker. the chances of getting nailed by the police becuase you decided to trust some random guy on the internet who offers to help you get ill physically with someone who took your money is too high to take the chance. obviously this isnt oriented to those who offer to simply help you find him. im just saying be careful who you allow to see your face because this place has to be crawling with police by now. finding him is one thing but do it as privately as possible and if and when you decide to act upon the information, dont take along folks who you met on the net. thats what im saying. oh, and dont take a gun along. you get popped kidnapping someone and have a gun on you, thats alot of time your gonna be facing. besides, you do this right and you wont even need a gun. the pepper spray though is a good idea. take the gun along and you may be forced to use it. in my opinion you want to avoid this. especially over some money. if you take a gun along then only do it if you plan on using it. and obviously be careful.

Heyyo said:
People talk about beating the shit out of scammers. What they are going to do once you find them, shove this and that up his ass, burn him alive blah blah blah...well most scammers will act like little pussies...I've seen some pathetic 260lb pussy scammers in my time, crying for there lives, still trying to convince you they are trying to make good on orders.

The initial attack = no mercy, you go all out

After all the moaning and crying, hitting these pussies because harder and harder, It takes a special kind of man to be able to do it.

bro....U R THE BEST!
i agree..."one shot, one kill"

god bless
P.S.- i too am also officialy scared of you!:cool:

Back