question about the GF and CLEN

Thunder

How would you go about suggesting to ur GF to get on Clen...she is totally against Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and i dont know how to drop it to her about Clen and i think she should use it...I dont want her to blow up on me...PS she doesnt know ive been on gear before and she has no idea that i know as much as i do about it...just curious to know what would be a good ice breaker to suggest this for her...she is in good shape but she could be in much better shape..her diet is amazing and she works out every day..she just needs some help..and i know clen would give her that extra edge...thanks in advance...ladies and gents are welcome to post on this one

Clen is not AAS. It's illegal yes but so is Ephedrine now. Just tell her it's a fat burner. I don't get it? If she's happy with her body you should be too ;) If she doesn't want to lose weight you really shouldn't suggest anything to her. When she asks for something that will help her then you can offer Clen. This is jut my .02 :)

Is she taking Hydroxy or Xenadrine? If she is, ask her how she likes them. Then tell her you are about to try a new one called clen. That is what I did.

Clen will likely make her more hungry, so if she doesn't have really strong willpower, it may backfire. She might also hate the way she feels on it.

Personally I like it, but I've heard more complaints from women than positives.

Back