Question for you people who thigh inject frequently

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
Any of you gone up to 3 ml's in the thighs eod? If so, any problems at all?

*And I mean 3 ml's in your right thigh Monday, then 3 ml's in your left thigh on Wednesday, then 3ml's in your right thigh on Friday, etc......*

I have done it in the method you have described. No problems but after a while too much scar tissue builds up. I rotate between my delts,ass,and thighs for larger injections like 3 ml. Smaller injections I shoot my bi's,tries and calves.

I have never done 3 cc's EOD there, but considering the quad muscle is so big and long (say approx.6" of injectable area), I divide each quad into 3 quadrants, upper, middle & lower. That way you can do ED injects and only hit the same spot once every 6 days.

never EOD but i have done it 2x a week before...no problems but i broke it up to be 1 1/2cc in each quad...makes things easy

yepp i do it all the time, u can hit about 3 different spots per thigh per weak, upper, middle, and lower. I inject in thighs so much, i just feel around till i dont feel a knot, and then inject

Ok, now that it has been brought up that other areas of the thigh can be shot, tell me I am not the only one that cant stand lower thigh shots? I've had some very bad experiences with lower thigh shots, like not being able to bend my leg after a shot is something I consider not too cool.

as long as I stay about 3-4 inches above where the outer thigh muscle seems to begin, they are okay, although the pentration of the skin seems to be more painful, must have more nerves or something

I have 6 areas on each thigh I use. 1 in the upper middle. 1 in the middle middle. 1 on the inner lower. 3 on the outer (lower middle upper).

Make sence?

Billy_Bathgate said:
I have 6 areas on each thigh I use. 1 in the upper middle. 1 in the middle middle. 1 on the inner lower. 3 on the outer (lower middle upper).

Make sence?

Yes it makes sense !

I see you paid way more attention to the "Sciences" in school than you did "English & Grammer" :D

and no, we are not even for that little link from the other day. :)

Hey now.....its hard to go back and proofread on here. I type a mile a minute anyways. Least I didnt say cents or since. Did you turn around in your 'tar? Nice back.

Iced= yes teardrop, its not bad.

Wartime100 said:
I have done it in the method you have described. No problems but after a while too much scar tissue builds up. I rotate between my delts,ass,and thighs for larger injections like 3 ml. Smaller injections I shoot my bi's,tries and calves.

Yeah me too I love hitting the quads but I hit the calves for the first time and I won't do that shit again......I was hurting for like 2 weeks but bi/tri's are sweet.

Back