Question for you people who thigh inject frequently

BiggieSwolls said:
Ok, now that it has been brought up that other areas of the thigh can be shot, tell me I am not the only one that cant stand lower thigh shots? I've had some very bad experiences with lower thigh shots, like not being able to bend my leg after a shot is something I consider not too cool.

Yeah, if you hit a certain spot on that lower thigh, you can forget about walking right for about 5 days. Worst pain ever coming from an injection, by far! I feel your pain Biggie!:beertoast

The Almighty said:
I dot it if I have to. I enjoy 3cc in each bi twice a week, as well as each pec.

How does that pec injection feel???? Do you use a 1 incher or 5/8? I would like to try that one.

AustinTX said:
That scares me to just think about :)

Pec injects are great, you don't have to move the shit around to aspirate. They are probably my favorite.

i love spot injecting. i rarely do glutes/quads anymore unless i havent used that stuff before, then i always test it out in the glutes first.
anyway, tri's are my fav. i've learned to like bi's a lil more (inner peaks) delts are easy, calves hurt the first time and may be a lil sore for a few days, but now i can do both inner and outter calves no probs. im starting to like the swelling when injecting in the traps now, but its a real pain to stretch that far without moving the pin around. tried lats once, dont think ill be tryin that again, hurt real bad for a week at least.
i use 25X1" always, for me, key is to go very slow and do not move the pin around at all.

pecs are good, i always try to get my lower pecs, hurts sometimes, but up in the middle of each pec is no prob at all.

im gonna miss ED, when i start enth and maybe eq.

careful

i don't know if it is just me fellas, but i always hit a nerve and i no longer attempt to hit quads. i actually severeda nerve 3 years ago, and my quad doesn't flex in the area where the nerve was severed....it went numb when i did it! shit scares me....i hate injecting!

beef...it's what's for dinner

Back