Question on injections in the muscle or fat.

SHIFTY

Now I was told two different things by different people with AAS experience.

First person said. "If you don't inject that shit into a muscle it just waste it."

Second person said. "As long as you inject it into your body (not intravenous) fat or muscle your body will absorb it.

Which guy is right?

Now I was told by two different things by different people with AAS experience.

First person said. "If you don't inject that shit into a muscle it just waste it."

Second person said. "As long as you inject it into your body (not intravenous) fat or muscle your body will absorb it.
Which guy is right?

This one.

Other one needs to be slapped lol.

^ Ok good, cause the guy you said is wrong I barely speak to anymore and the guys you said is right I workout with lol

I rarely do! My gym is full of middle aged chubby woman and douche bag 20 year old dudes dropping 50 lb dumbells from the top of their last rep like they are 150s. It's a great place. If it weren't for headphones, id be arrested weekly for assault charges :)

Any injection of any kind is absorbed.

so austinite. you saying that if u say pin the quad. no matter where you inject there it will absorb?
10cm from the knee. 5cm from the knee 10cm from hipbone. etc etc. if i just cgose a random place and on my leg and pinned there it will absorb?

so austinite. you saying that if u say pin the quad. no matter where you inject there it will absorb?
10cm from the knee. 5cm from the knee 10cm from hipbone. etc etc. if i just cgose a random place and on my leg and pinned there it will absorb?

How could it not absorb?

My hypothesis is that yes, any injection will absorb. Will it absorb favorably, giving you all of the test/mg the same as a muscle infection would? Highly doubt it. There's a reason doctors have you hit the muscle. There's a reason us dope fiends like myself hit the vein. Everything is specific.

My hypothesis is that yes, any injection will absorb. Will it absorb favorably, giving you all of the test/mg the same as a muscle infection would? Highly doubt it. There's a reason doctors have you hit the muscle. There's a reason us dope fiends like myself hit the vein. Everything is specific.
Contrary my friend. Any injection is absorbed. Subq, IM, intraarticular, intraderm, doesn't matter. Only difference is absorption speed. Doctors actually prefer subq today for testosterone therapy.

Back