Question on started bulking cyle.......

bodySculpter

I am banned!
Im using 1grm of test e 600mgs deca and 50mgs of dbol ed. im eating between 3-4thousand cals ed. im sick right now with know appetite.. im feeling better and will jump up to 6-7thousand cals ed. what do you thinkk with the diet and gear..; thanks jt

huh?

What's your cycle experience, stats and training experience. I think 6-7k cals are proabably too many, unless your huge.

bodySculpter said:
Im using 1grm of test e 600mgs deca and 50mgs of dbol ed. im eating between 3-4thousand cals ed. im sick right now with know appetite.. im feeling better and will jump up to 6-7thousand cals ed. what do you thinkk with the diet and gear..; thanks jt
mods only?..lmao
Yea its the bread and butter cycle.Theres not much to think about .Its a very standard cycle.Like outlaw said whats your cycle history?..goals? :druggie:

Last edited:
Hey i dont give a fuck about the mods but just get attention, by the way if you think this is a bread and butter cycle i want to see you. my stats are 234lbs 5'9 with about 20percent bodyfat. ive been cyling for 9yrs . i started at a very low dose 0f all compounds for yrs. for me a gr. a lot and im going to 1.5 in another 4wks . but appreciate the info.lll peace jt

What are your goals for cycling? Bodybuilding, powerlifting, sports, etc??? First off, I would never start a "bulking" cycle until I was at least down to 12% bodyfat.

bodySculpter said:
Hey i dont give a fuck about the mods but just get attention, by the way if you think this is a bread and butter cycle i want to see you. my stats are 234lbs 5'9 with about 20percent bodyfat. ive been cyling for 9yrs . i started at a very low dose 0f all compounds for yrs. for me a gr. a lot and im going to 1.5 in another 4wks . but appreciate the info.lll peace jt

this is a joke right?

Just like i though only one or two people understand this thread, please examine your lives, yeah im 5'9 and 234lbs with big sholders small waist and big legs, 465lbs bench 520 squat and 585 dead i lift six days a wk here in rock hill s.c with mark gindrack from wwe and pride fighting please stop by. that is a lot of cals and i plan on adding another ten pound of fat till i start shredding it up. understand this theory...its not rocket science.......lol jt

bodySculpter said:
Just like i though only one or two people understand this thread, please examine your lives, yeah im 5'9 and 234lbs with big sholders small waist and big legs, 465lbs bench 520 squat and 585 dead i lift six days a wk here in rock hill s.c with mark gindrack from wwe and pride fighting please stop by. that is a lot of cals and i plan on adding another ten pound of fat till i start shredding it up. understand this theory...its not rocket science.......lol jt

K I'm gonna go out a limb and assume your asking us about your cycle...

I really don't see a point in gaining any more mass if your at 20%, it's just going to make it that much harder to lose. Not to mention it's not healthy. It's up to you though, if you wanna look like crap till you cut up that's your choice.

And I don't understand, are you doing this for a sport, or for bodybuilding or for powerlifting?? Your not very clear with your posts and questions...

outlawtas2 said:
K I'm gonna go out a limb and assume your asking us about your cycle...

I really don't see a point in gaining any more mass if your at 20%, it's just going to make it that much harder to lose. Not to mention it's not healthy. It's up to you though, if you wanna look like crap till you cut up that's your choice.

And I don't understand, are you doing this for a sport, or for bodybuilding or for powerlifting?? Your not very clear with your posts and questions...
ya man 20% fat and weighin that much...damn your think...those cals are to much..better rethink your cycle...good luck..

how are you getting your calories? weight gainers? just curious. I have a hard time getting 2500 sometimes. The term bread and butter has been used for test/deca/dbol for as long as i can remember. take no offense, its just a generic term given to that combo. Whats your ancillary plan and post cycle therapy (pct) for this amount of gear?

Back