questions about estrogen fat

snake

I tried prohormones (androstenodion) in between my last cycle (last time I ever do that) and seemed to acculate estrogen fat along with a nasty case of gyno, Now I know the gyno is permanent but is the estrogen fat? will it be harder to lose than normal fat? will it return easier? and will I be able to get really cut again like I was befor I tried prohormones? will anti-e's help now or would it be to late? any info would be of help.

its at anabolicfitness not elite, and it does target A2 estrogen receptors which are responsible for stubborn fat aka estrogenic fat.

Snake, Your experience is unfortunate, but it could educate the uninitiated that prohormones must convert to cause muscle growth. The question is what do they convert into? It depends on the person if they convert to the active ingredient (testosterone) or into estrogen or estradiol in higher percentages.
The bottom line is no matter what ratio they convert, you cannot get steroid like effects without steroid side effects. I believe if people are going to use PH, they need to take the appropriate anti-E's.

yes... an good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromatase inhibitor... femara/adex/aromasin) used in conjunction with yohimburn, NYC or ECA (clen/t3/dnp etc.)

Point being... low estro levels, cardio/diet/supplements to cause caloric deficit, and yohimburn to release the stubborn A2 estro deposits.

just a quick addition..

VERY HIGHLY reccomend the DF, use original ONLY if you want to avoid caffeine.

stacks well with EC/NYC/CLEN... preferably rotated every 2-3wk

For estrogen related fat FEMERA can't be beat. It actually gets in the fat cells. Trust me it works...........it can be had for 1/3 the cost of arimidex as well.

dex is cheaper than femara... so whatever source you have is :poke:

for generic
dex(ana) runs 1-3per mg
femara(letro) runs 2-4 per mg

if comparing generic anastrozole to tradename ARIMIDEX or FEMARA then can see why..

but while aromatase inhibitor help with fat loss, their impact on A2 is limited... they do reduce water, which may equate with fat loss.. though they do help too.. perhaps not as much as you think..

femara is by far for most people the most E suppressive.

Back