questions about my cycle befor after pics to. 19 yearsold

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt do any steroids..

NZBB natural transformation 94 kgs to 120 kgs in 12 weeks - Bodybuilding.com Forums 2213

He claims he did this all natural..
Gaining 60lbs in 13 weeks is tough enough for experianced athletes such as ourselves when on gear but IMPOSSIBLE NATURALY IF YOU BELIEVE THESE ARE NATTY GAIN YOUR ARE A DUMBASS AND A DICK FOR ENCOURAGING YOUNG TEENS TO SCREW WITH THIER SYSTEM...WE ARE HERE TO GIVE ADVICE AND HAVE A RESPONCIBLITY TO THE PEOPLE WHO WE I'VE SAID ADIVE
ESPECIALY TO PEOPLE WHO COME HERE FOR OUR HELP..DON'T FUK WITH THEIR LIVES BY GIVING THEM FUCKING STUPID ADVICE

I can't beleive I stuck up for this guy... People are on this board for advice. I understand if you don't want to take advice from a bunch of the random idiots on this board (not all! theres a lot of educated guys too) but when mods, and admins are raining down trying to help him out. Trying to keep him from fucking death and he doesn't care. Whats the point.... Why are you here? To post pics and brag?? ? your already a fucking animal keep it that way. But slow the hell down. you don't need to double dose everything when the gains slow!

I can't beleive I stuck up for this guy... People are on this board for advice. I understand if you don't want to take advice from a bunch of the random idiots on this board (not all! theres a lot of educated guys too) but when mods, and admins are raining down trying to help him out. Trying to keep him from fucking death and he doesn't care. Whats the point.... Why are you here? To post pics and brag?? ? your already a fucking animal keep it that way. But slow the hell down. you don't need to double dose everything when the gains slow!

wtf ? noone has even gaven me advice or answerd question. ur all just fkn bitching. i posted pics yer ? so what?

first of all congrats on your physique,but at 19yr your putting your body thru some future health issues because of all the shit
your taking. your using slin and tren at a very young age,your asking for future kidney,pancreas and liver problems down the line.
dude its obvious that you have great genetics, if i was you i will work with that for a couple of years and let your body recover,before
you go into another cycle.... by the way get some bloods after your pct and six months after that.

I agree with this 100%

Bro you may be 19 but you never gave us your height and wt. Oh and no matter what your height is now you will never get any taller now that you took gear.

I agree with this 100%

Bro you may be 19 but you never gave us your height and wt. Oh and no matter what your height is now you will never get any taller now that you took gear.

i did give u my weight lol 120 kg hight is 5 ft 9 and lol i dont wana be taller anyway

Last edited:
Seems youve dug yourself a hole op. Youve got two different threads about almost the exact same thing. Along with that youve definetly rubbed people the wrong way. Maybe posting pics in your case is a bad idea because it does come across as "hey look at me". No question you have a big upperbody and it looks like you train hard. Guys here not knowing you are just concerned and not wanting you to hurt yourself. Big gamble starting too early.

I don't think he's lying. That other thread is a few months old now so things can change for him in that time. I think he's being truthful from his responses. I also think he'd being very pigheaded, I remember being 19 and not thinking about the future when it came to my actions. I do think you guys can get your points across to him without the insults, why the hell should he listen to your advice if he feels he needs to defend himself! That's my mumsy view lol!

MattyIce and Imdennis are both clowns that post negative bullshit on people's threads,, meanwhile there gonna be the ones where in 10 years they will be anit- steroid preachers!
u looking swole bro!
truth be known MattyIce your Avi looks like u got a fuckin Mullet ha, it's not the 1970's bro, shave the shit off!, and for u imdennis, where's your photo's to back your shit up?

Last edited:
If you want to be huge then do the shit and get huge, nothing we say here is going to change your mind, you are a fuking monster at 19, you obviously have the genetics to get there if this is really a picture of you.... I wanna see some pics when ya get over 300 lbs, you can get there but take your time!! the slin thing scares me though, too young and inexperienced to be messing with that stuff, just my opinion...keep up the great work brother!!

MattyIce and Imdennis are both clowns that post negative bullshit on people's threads,, meanwhile there gonna be the ones where in 10 years they will be anit- steroid preachers!
u looking swole bro!
truth be known MattyIce your Avi looks like u got a fuckin Mullet ha, it's not the 1970's bro, shave the shit off!, and for u imdennis, where's your photo's to back your shit up?

squat video...enough said,clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back