Questions for SRC

_Obelix_

Hi SRC

New to this forum, so greetings all. Tried to PM this message to SRC, but don't yet have these privileges.

I'm looking at buying a course of HGH-Frag from you folks, but am not all that sure about quantities.

I'm going to be dosing 140mcg twice each day (280mcg total daily). I'm not sure how much Bac Water to dilute it with, so if I want to run this for approx 68 days (which is 4 vials of Frag), how much Bac Water should I order from you.

Also, I see from the pics of your product on the SRC website that all that's written on the vials is "5000mcg" with no volume or concentration. I need to know these in order to work out how much to draw into the syringe.

Thanks for your time, and apologies for asking you to do some of the math that I should really be doing, but I'm a newbie when it comes to peptides. I'll probably bombard you with more of the same in a couple months when I start my intended course of IGF-1 LR.

Cheers

Obelix

Obelix,

Thank you for your interest and your post. Unfortunately, we can not condone the use of these products in humans or testing of animals. Please understand we do this to protect our customers as we as our company. We are more than happy to answer any questions not pertaining to use; ie. purity, shipping policy/arrangements, etc.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

SRC
214-843-0505

Plug everything in here for answers.

You won't know how much to draw until you decide how much bac water you are adding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nate, nice converter that, can pretty much work out all the answers from there.

SRC, sorry to have put you on the spot, I did have my doubts over whether a public forum was the best place to be asking a legit company questions like that.

Cheers,

Obelix

Brother, build your post so u can pm and get ur questions answer! Also, do some searches! There is a wealth of knowledge on this site!

GL!

How many posts must we have before we can pm?

Yeah, looking through the topics, some good stuff here, especially on peptides.

Welcome to 'Ology, each vial of frag comes as 5mg to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. From there, the dilution ratio is up to you. It works best with 2mL.

Thanks Nate, nice converter that, can pretty much work out all the answers from there.

SRC, sorry to have put you on the spot, I did have my doubts over whether a public forum was the best place to be asking a legit company questions like that.

Cheers,

Obelix

No worries at all. Thank you for your understanding.

SRC

Back