QV Deca, QV Enantat, Loeffler Reforvit-B

Supercharged

Mr. Homewrecker
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I was wondering if these are faked often? I know the Reforvit-B is real, I used it last year, but I just want to be able to watch out for fakes in the future. Thanks.

140475.jpg
140476.jpg
140477.jpg

jarbulldog said:
the qv look good to me the edges are rounded

So do fakes have squared edges? It's obvious that these two QV labels were cut from the same machine. All the edges are rounded, except for the bottom right edges, near the lot numbers. They aren't perfectly rounded like the other corners, but look identical in shape. I inspected the bottles pretty closely, and this is the only thing that had me suspicious.

Do pharmacies sale fakes?

Try them and see if they are fake. If you get to looking too close your mind will start playing tricks on you and all you can think about it them being fake. From the pic they look perfectly fine when I first started juicing I was so concerned about the legitimacy of my gear that I was obsessed with it. So try them out and have fun.

Those pics aren't actually pics of my bottles, but they look identical in every way, except for the label on the Reforvit-B bottle. On my bottle, the label extends down closer to the bottom of the bottle. The label looks identical, only it's placement is a little lower on mine. I know for sure that the Reforvit is real. I've used it allready.

The qv fakes are so bad you can tell at first glance.As far as the ref b theres not many fakes as its so cheap.But look in anabolic 2004 in says that they are almost half of what label claims[lab tested]

bosshogg3 said:
The qv fakes are so bad you can tell at first glance.As far as the ref b theres not many fakes as its so cheap.But look in anabolic 2004 in says that they are almost half of what label claims[lab tested]

Are you saying that the Ref-B is half of what the label claims; or all QV products are underdosed that much???

budrau said:
Are you saying that the Ref-B is half of what the label claims; or all QV products are underdosed that much???
refb is notorious for being underdosed . qvs doseing is pretty good some say their vials are slightly underfilled .

Back