QV Enth and Cyp

Focker

Anyone ever mix QV enth and cyp together? I'm curoius because I was about to get some more test and I still have 1 bottle of QV enth and the shits good stuff but my fuckin leg hurts like a motherfucker for about a week after shooting the shit. I ain't baking the shit or none of that crap but was thinking of maybe mixing 1 cc of cyp with 1/2 cc of enth. Is this a bad idea?

Thanks for the reply terminator. I'm just curious as to what effect mixing the 2 would have on the pain because if its still going to hurt for 5 days then I might as well just use cyp alone (assuming that's painless). Anyone actually mixed the 2 together?

I used QV enath and there was no pain....I wouldn't bake it but hey you never know ha ha.

Good luck

About mixing test....I don't know if that's o.k, that's a good question that's why I will bump

The Terminator said:
Since they are nearly identical (for all purposes we are concerned with), then mixing them will be fine...

Yup, mixing is good to go. Whenever did both those, always drew both into needle. Haven't done QV version, was Schering (or maybe Schein, can't rightly remember) but the pain was the same, just a big F%@$cking lump'o'oil sitting under the skin, always massaged.

QV Enth is weird stuff. I had a bad reaction to it as well, so I started mixing it (1:1) with either QV EQ or just plain oil. However, even that did not get rid of the pain, and I ended up giving it to a friend who does not mix it and does not have any pain from it at all. Just plain weird.

I was getting a lot of pain, and redness from my QV 250 enan. So I decided to bake it at 250 for an hour. Since then there has been no pain nor redness from injections.

I have no problems with the 50ml jug of enan, some people must be sensative to it. I would not call myself mr immunity either, I dont do bicep shots or anything like that, and have nearly been crippled from UG labs stuff in my quads, making walking a bit comedic for 2-3 days.

what exactly does baking do to the Test? I was having lots of pain, and getting the test flu here and there, so I was told to bake my QV enth. so I did 250 for 20mins, let it cool then did that two more times.

i had no problems from the qv enth for a while and then one day it hit me.........and ever sice then its hurt like a bitch for a week after the shot

Back