real or fake sust

drh8784

sus_lg.jpg

these are almost identical to the ones i have but instead of the labels being set up like this

testosterone phenylpropionate..... 60mg
testosterone isocaproate...... 60mg
testosterone propionate... 30mg
testosterone decanoate.... 100mg

then the words would be here .

this is how mine are.

Each ml contains testosterone.....
its in paragraph form and in english does this sound okay to you?
also they have the little organon sign at the bottom with the circle around the word organon. please someone help
any tricks to see fakes?

it looks like they blacked out one of the words with marker.
it also says they are made in india.
the difference i can see from the pics above are:
the paragraph format. i know the pics arent clear but also the dates the mfg. date instead of being 2/2003 its 2/03 different from above. i dont know if this is normal or not. could mine just be newer they say they expire in 1/07

Bro, we can't tell you for sure if your stuff is legit just by looking at a pic., counterfeiters are able to make labels identical to the real thing these days. The only way to tell for sure is to have it tested.

what is blocked out with the marker? could just be an updated label. You will know in about 4 weeks for sure(if you stick em).
YD

yup thats what i thought except all batch number after 252275are a little different labeling which i also have so pretty sure they are real

dog i had these last year THE JAMMMM!!!, first off they are Infar Sustanon 250 the new ones are Cytahoh 250, they should have came in a 5 blister pack and all bottles should be identical, if not they are bunk bruda!

yes i know they are still infar sustanon but the batch numbers after 252275 had new labels on them and didnt specify "infar" on then. they simply said organon limited

sorry

You are right I didn't looked to cloose and jumped to quick to a conclusion. This is a known fake, the green printing of 250 in green isn't streched over the label as by the real ones and where as with the real ones on top of the label the whole name "Sustanon 250" is in a grey bar (toppicture), with the fakes only sustanon is in the grey bar.

Re: sorry

dutchbodybuilder said:
You are right I didn't looked to cloose and jumped to quick to a conclusion. This is a known fake, the green printing of 250 in green isn't streched over the label as by the real ones and where as with the real ones on top of the label the whole name "Sustanon 250" is in a grey bar (toppicture), with the fakes only sustanon is in the grey bar.

i wasnt trying to say that these ones were fake i was trying to say i am almost positive they are real. the pics i posted are the new labels starting with batch number 252275

Back