realistic or not? what do you think?

john woods

the rippling effect
im 20 years old 5 foot 11 ,180 pounds. my goals from taking hgh are exactly what it says it does which are get taller, i wanna be 6 foot 3 and also reduce body fat (although i dont have much)get stronger, more cut,and have more energy and just all around feel better. I have about 6 grand to spend how realistic is this? im going tomorrow to see my doctor to get a x ray to see if my growth plates have fused. also are the gains from hgh permanent. thanks guys.
o and also i have a bulged disc in my spine and im sure hgh will hurry up the healing process yea?

Last edited:
my goals from taking hgh are exactly what it says it does which are get taller
Even if you are 6 years old you're unlikely to be 4" taller with GH use than you would be w/o it, and there are potential negative effects.

Sorry, but your expectations are unrealistic. Spend the $6k on a gym membership and good diet. It won't make you taller though, sorry.

just wondering, why would you want to be 4 inches taller? 5 11 isn't like your oddly short or anything

as stated, HGH at 20y/o will not make you grow 4", even if your growth plates aren't fused which I'm sure they are at 20..IMO
Nothing wrong with being 5'11", its taller then average.

as stated, HGH at 20y/o will not make you grow 4", even if your growth plates aren't fused which I'm sure they are at 20..IMO
Nothing wrong with being 5'11", its taller then average.

Kids who have pituitary conditions and who are given gh often grow 3-5 inches a year. So saying gh doesnt increase height is wrong.
As for the original question, if your epiphysial plates are closed then youre out of luck, and most peoples do around 16 or 18.

Last edited:
hay big mike how much for an inch or two lol. ok so yea 6 3 proly is out of the question. but maybe not i have grown a inch over this last month, and my brother was 5 foot 9 when he was 20 now at age 23 hes 6 foot 2 maybe 3 no lie. so im thinking i will naturally grow and grow from hgh. the reason I wanna get taller is because im a athlete and every inch helps its not for personnel looks or anything like that.

also i would like to add barry bonds was about 5 foot 8 when he entered the league im sure he was proly 20 and he grew to be 6 foot 1 and we all know he was taking hgh. also not just barry bonds got reportidley taller but a significant amount of players did and these are grown men, so I dont think there is a age limit i think it could just be a genetic thing or a lucky unlucky type of deal.

Hard to say man. Send me a PM when you get a chance wanted to ask you some stuff about barry bonds.

My friends both use HGH, get their stuff domestic too. Good results for them. Fat loss, lean muscle, feel great all the time. Neither are taller though.

There are some things you can manipulate...others you cannot. Accept it...if you cant grow high, grow wide!

also i would like to add barry bonds was about 5 foot 8 when he entered the league im sure he was proly 20 and he grew to be 6 foot 1 and we all know he was taking hgh. also not just barry bonds got reportidley taller but a significant amount of players did and these are grown men, so I dont think there is a age limit i think it could just be a genetic thing or a lucky unlucky type of deal.
It was 1984 when Barry Bonds was 20 years old. Pretty unlikely that he was using HGH at that time. Besides that he became larger years later.

You're dreaming right now.

Get some short friends or move to Portugal. Everyone in Portugal over 5'5 is considered tall.. Add a little width to that and you are a monster.

i saw my doctor to get a x ray to see im my growth plates have fused and he said they are not. he also said im not done growing yet. also I have grown a inch in the past month!! i just measured myself and im 6 feet not 5 foot 11.

Back